09-30-10 07:01 PM
452 12345 ...
tools
    Also, anyone who has purchased Ultimate and is dissatisfied with the smoothness, I am willing to compensate you with hooking you up with the Pro version for free. If you fall into this category, send me a PM and I can take care of you.
    02-25-10 05:39 PM
    Vince,

can you make the battery level icon and the signal strength indicator look more refined and not so "blocky"?
    02-25-10 05:49 PM
    I enjoyed the concept. I think it is too advanced for me. I want you to keep $$ as donation. I have enjoyed lots of your free themes, therefore I think you deserve it. Thanks for your efforts!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 05:50 PM
    Vince,

can you make the battery level icon and the signal strength indicator look more refined and not so "blocky"?
    I personally like it blocky, and it's probably going to stay that way. Hope you understand.
    02-25-10 05:52 PM
    I enjoyed the concept. I think it is too advanced for me. I want you to keep $$ as donation. I have enjoyed lots of your free themes, therefore I think you deserve it. Thanks for your efforts!

Thanks for your generosity and support =)
    02-25-10 05:56 PM
    Thanks, I'm glad you included the 85xx in this version. This is one of the few themes I actually kept on my device and use. Very nice. I might make a few small adjustments, but it's very nice as is too.
    02-25-10 06:48 PM
    Thanks, I'm glad you included the 85xx in this version. This is one of the few themes I actually kept on my device and use. Very nice. I might make a few small adjustments, but it's very nice as is too.
    I'm glad you like it
    02-25-10 07:10 PM
    Wow, this looks sicks.
    02-25-10 07:43 PM

I'm satisfied with mine.

Last edited by Blacklatino; 02-26-10 at 03:28 AM.
    02-26-10 03:18 AM
    I think it was a tremendous effort. And Pro is GREAT. However, I also found Ultimate to be laggy. SUCH a great concept, though and wonderful work. Thanks again
    02-26-10 08:01 AM
    Nc theme!

02-28-10 11:42 PM
    Thanks for the review Diamond Dog. I truly don't take it to heart. In fact, it motivates to make even more appealing themes. I understand that it's not perfectly smooth, but these are just some of things you have to learn along the way. And boy, I sure am glad because now I've discovered a way to do a multi-screen setup with 1/20th of the lag compared to ONYXia 4 Ultimate. It's trial and error, and I make my themes available to show my progression as a theme developer. I have a lot of passion for what I do, and so much appreciation for those that provide feedback, positive or negative, or simply to say thanks!

- Vince
    Hey Vince, I see you stated in your previous post you've discovered a way (through trial & error) to 1/20th the lag ONYXia 4 Ultimate has. Have you updated Ultimate with the reduced lag version??
    03-01-10 12:14 PM
    Yes that is correct, I did find a way, and you can see how this works on my new theme PS3 XMB, check it out HERE.

As you can see, the menus FLY and it's virtually lag free. That is the method that I can apply to Ultimate and make it fast like a Porsche. Without a doubt, I am meaning to revisit Ultimate with an updated code, but it will have to take a back seat for now because I have to fulfill some promises first, namely to FTWrath for our collaboration theme, check out the preview for that one HERE. Hope you understand, I will post notices when an updated Ultimate becomes available!
    03-01-10 12:20 PM
    well, when you finally get time to do this, the ultimate might turn into a super theme too :P
    03-01-10 01:12 PM
    well, when you finally get time to do this, the ultimate might turn into a super theme too :P
    Was JUST thinking the same...smh
    03-01-10 03:34 PM
    Woooot, ONYXia got featured on the weekly theme roundup for free theme of the week! I'm so proud!!! Thanks to the CrackBerry community for all your kind words and support along the way, couldn't have had the motivation to do it without you! It only gets better from here!

- Vince

03-01-10 06:13 PM
    Please forgive me as I'm a bb newbie but I have my weatherbug app in the18th slot, but its only showing the app icon and not the current conditions. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

03-01-10 06:29 PM
    I would suggest opening the app first and enabling it. I have never used Weather Bug but I can imagine it's only showing the app icon because it's not turned on yet lol.

03-01-10 06:30 PM
    Just intallled beweather as I didn't love weatherbug anyway but am having the same issue. I feel like an ***** but I just don't see why its not working.

03-01-10 06:52 PM
    I think the icon is just too big for the top slot on the 8530 as when I move it to the bottom I get current conditions. Weird. Thanks for the help anyway and I love the theme.

03-01-10 07:04 PM
    im loving the free version and will get the ultimate version in a minute. look forward to updates.
    03-01-10 07:32 PM
    I'm just checking out the free version before deciding to buy premium one... and agree with others, your contribution has been terrific, so I do want to support you by buying one of your premium themes.

I'm curious.. the box of four icons on the bottom right... are they supposed to always be on a black background (or almost black background)? Not sure what the intention is with these four smaller icons... folders? Very interesting.

Anyway, I'll check out your new projects and also the premium ones. Will likely buy thru Crackberry/Mobihand tho so I can always re-download if my berry crashes.
    03-01-10 08:36 PM
    Yeah they were meant for folders when I originally designed the concept. They always seemed to stay there through the evolution of ONYXia though lol.
    03-01-10 08:42 PM
    Now, I don't want to sound like I'm a stingy guy not willing to pay 99 cents but what's the benefit of v 4.0 Pro over 2.0?
    03-01-10 09:07 PM
    Hey Vince,

Just downloaded it today the version with the calendar. I have Os 4.7 on a Tour. I noticed when I get a text message or and emails from my work or gmail, I don't get a Red asterisk over the SMS or EMAIL icon. I was wonder if that's a bug. I did do a battery pull, and I'm not sure if anyone else has had that happen.

Thanks, this is still a great app and I will be using it, just wanted to give you a heads up to see if there's something you can do, or maybe it is just my phone.
    Thanks again!

Mike
    03-01-10 09:32 PM
452 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD