09-30-10 07:01 PM
452 ... 16171819
tools
    Hopefully Vincetheprince will update his ultimate theme with some tweaks for userability.

1. In the left most screen, switching the messages icon and the search icon around, would be great, given the small size of the icons, usually causes me to scroll back to the middle screen when trying to highlight the messages icon.

2. Could possibly include an option for user settings of icon sizes?

3. User defined number of icons per page? ( I have no idea how hard this would be to implement. )

Keep up the good work
    I think he said in an earlier post that his finals weren't over with until after the 20th and projected the 25th as a possible update release....he's consistent. It's coming.
    04-21-10 08:28 AM
    Just wanted to let everyone know, an update is in the works =)

Also, I have the blueprints for ONYXia 5 in my head. Expect big things in the near future!!!
    04-25-10 11:49 PM
    good to know XD
    04-26-10 08:21 PM
    We look forward to the probable occurrence of its outcome.
    05-04-10 03:42 AM
    We look forward to the probable occurrence of its outcome.
    that's deep.
    05-04-10 11:08 AM
    ONYXIA 4.5 IS WOW, The best theme going. for reals. i mean to me, its the cleanest, best looking theme out there. i love the small icons, etc. and the top, the design is off the hook. BEST THEME ON BB! OS 6.0 TAKE NOTES from this man, lol.

keep up the good work
    05-06-10 01:07 AM
    AND i look forward to 5.0 onyxia, any idea when its droppin?
    05-06-10 01:08 AM
    I can't access the link to download this theme. Is there another source?
    05-10-10 06:29 PM
    I can't access the link to download this theme. Is there another source?
    I lost my ONYXia 4 theme and can't re-download it as the website is down and no sign of VinceThePrince since late April.

Does anyone have this theme they could send to me?

thanks...
    05-11-10 03:59 PM
    Can't download the site redirects elsewhere =(
    05-22-10 05:48 PM
    when i click the link it goes to godaddy.com i dont see anything??
    05-26-10 10:17 PM
    And again...this is yet another reason why I hate purchasing "fly by night" themes. Vince, prove me wrong.
    06-03-10 08:26 AM
    Ah the heck with it! Getting tired of getting redirected to godaddy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 08:53 AM
    how do u get the screenshots like that, i cant get screenshots from theme builder to post the themes i made
    06-03-10 03:46 PM
    Nice theme Is it possible for you to put another link up? The one posted up there already doesn't work.
    06-05-10 12:57 PM
    My deepest apologies to everyone, as I have been absent for a little over a month. I highly regret this absence, but I have been undergoing some trials and tribulations in my life, and I am just now beginning to be able to put it behind me and get back on my feet. Although these personal problems were very troubling, I should have at least given everyone a heads up, as I have a responsibility to all of you. For that, I want to ask for your forgiveness...

I realize the site is down, and I have no administrative privileges to that website (it is ran by FTWrath, who I have not been in contact with recently to figure out what's going on with that), so I am in the process of building my own site to showcase my themes. I will then begin to update what I promised everyone I was going to update like the Series 7 and ONYXia themes, to name a few.

I ask for everyone's patience as I work around the clock to get things back up and running, and getting back to creating even more brilliant themes for the future.
    06-07-10 04:22 PM
    Vince,

Really glad to see you are back! ONYXia Pro is the greatest theme and I'm looking forward to your updates.

--Jon
    06-15-10 09:10 AM
    I apologize if this is an idiotic question but how do you change the fonts under Basic? They are just a bit too small for me - and also, how did you get your icons to show up like that? The screenshot icons and the ones on my 8520 look different

Thank you!
    06-25-10 05:48 AM
    Nice, theme. Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 06:35 AM
    I apologize if this is an idiotic question but how do you change the fonts under Basic? They are just a bit too small for me - and also, how did you get your icons to show up like that? The screenshot icons and the ones on my 8520 look different

Thank you!
    Basic is the older version, and has been discontinued, was only meant to show you how the theme would feel and look. For the most up to date version, please purchase the theme, thanks!
    06-27-10 04:06 PM
    Does the paid versions allow user changeable fonts ? The free one doesn't.

Edit: Saw your answer^ and it's a bit vague. Does 'up to date' mean you can change the fonts, make it bigger?
    Last edited by hahree; 06-28-10 at 06:59 PM.
    06-28-10 06:54 PM
    Does the paid versions allow user changeable fonts ? The free one doesn't.

Edit: Saw your answer^ and it's a bit vague. Does 'up to date' mean you can change the fonts, make it bigger?
    The newest one doesn't let you, I made some mistakes that screwed it up. I'm a better themer now, so maybe I have a few surprises up my sleeves
    06-28-10 11:24 PM
    The newest one doesn't let you, I made some mistakes that screwed it up. I'm a better themer now, so maybe I have a few surprises up my sleeves

I purchased the ONYXia 4.5 Ultimate Dualscreen Blue - 8500 OS 5.0 a while ago and can't really use it - the fonts are too small. I would REALLY be interested in having them user defined so I will patiently await your surprises!

p.s. Welcome back.
    07-02-10 12:50 PM
    I purchased the ONYXia 4.5 Ultimate Dualscreen Blue - 8500 OS 5.0 a while ago and can't really use it - the fonts are too small. I would REALLY be interested in having them user defined so I will patiently await your surprises!

p.s. Welcome back.
    Thank-you! I will touch up in those updates once I get my Frozen Yogurt theme released
    07-03-10 09:30 AM
    Great THEME!!!!
    I just purchased the ONYXia 4.5 Ultimate Dualscreen and I LOVE it!

There is only 1 thing, is it possible to disable the left screen ” Today At A Glance” ? because I don’t use that.

Greetz from HOLLAND!
    08-23-10 03:02 PM
452 ... 16171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD