09-30-10 07:01 PM
452 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Yeah, that's pretty disgusting haha =P
    03-23-10 01:36 AM
    Yeah, that's pretty disgusting haha =P
    Ahhh well. Good thing it lives in my Application folder! Don't have to look at it. ^_^
    03-23-10 01:40 AM
    I'm goin to bed, I think it's a long-deserved rest. Goodnight CrackBerry!
    03-23-10 01:44 AM
    The Pro looks very nice on my 8530, but I think I'll need to change as this one isn't quite usable for me. The calendar and email layout are odd, with large gaps and not enough letters to make out.

Also, most setting screens are very hard to use, with the options being chopped completely off. This looks like a font issue to me.

I suppose I'll download the basic first to see if I still have the settings screen issues, but really the calendar is unusable on the home screen as it is, and the email is only slightly better. I'd rather have the location column cut out to give more width, but it seems that more space is available, too, if the columns were sized and positioned better.
    03-23-10 02:54 AM
    Yes, it looks like basic has the same problem with options getting cut completely off. This was not a problem with 4.
    03-23-10 03:20 AM
    If u go to the list/dialog section, left click on it. Then Reset section to default. U would only have to redo the menus. If u don't touch anything in the list area. Then the fonts will be user defined. More then happy to make a donation for ur time.
    03-23-10 06:23 AM
    Mass emails sent. Thanks to all early adopters, and enjoy your "all-you-can-download" privileges, I love you all! =)
    I received a msg from Crackberry that ONYXia 4 Pro Hidden Today was upgraded to 4.1 but it only let me update to 4.1, no "all you can download" to 4.5. Was that not for Pro buyers? Actually, I'd understand if Pro original buyers could only upgrade to 4.5 Pro, but I didn't get that.
    03-23-10 06:39 AM
    Got the message about an update from Mobihand too. Added the new versions to my cart and then applied the coupon code given in the email (having purchased both the Pro and Ultimate versions a while back), only to be told that "We cannot apply the code to an already discounted product. However, we have given you the lowest available price." Looks like the sale on most of these goes through March 31st, longer than the coupon code is good for...
    Last edited by martin_j001; 03-23-10 at 07:44 AM.
    03-23-10 07:33 AM
    Got the message about an update from Mobihand too. Added the new versions to my cart and then applied the coupon code given in the email (having purchased both the Pro and Ultimate versions a while back), only to be told that "We cannot apply the code to an already discounted product. However, we have given you the lowest available price." Looks like the sale on most of these goes through March 31st, longer than the coupon code is good for...
    Ahh.. so I was supposed to get an email as well (assuming it went to Pro users also). Really like Pro format, and wasn't very tempted by Ultimate the first time, maybe due to the multi-screen features. Really liked the crimson basic version, so an upgrade to 4.5 Pro would be nice. With all the work that went into this upgrade, I really wouldn't mind paying for ultimate, if I decided I wanted that format (likely down the road but you never know).

Related, I'm confused by Crackberry's message of the upgrade to Pro 4.1. I didn't know there was a 4.1 at all.
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 03-23-10 at 07:57 AM.
    03-23-10 07:53 AM
    I still haven't received the email. I've received the message from mobihand though when I go to the upgrade , it still shows 4.0 . I purchased the Ultimate version so I do receive the "all you can download email right??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 08:14 AM
    @ Sheldon, Martin, and Stranjal: Please read the message from CrackBerry/MobiHand CAREFULLY, there is a paragraph detailing how exactly to upgrade to 4.5 for free. In order for this automatic email to be generated though, I needed to upgrade 4.0 to 4.1, there is in reality no real upgrade. Changing the version number was a means of being able to generate an email to you guys with important information. Please do NOT try upgrading to 4.1 as it will send you the 4.0 files lol. I hope you guys understand. Please re-open that email and you will see the instructions!

@ psa, ryan: sorry for the issues you are having. As I don't have an 85xx device, I was stuck testing on a simulator, and it looked fine on that. Naturally, real-world implementation can be a different story. I am willing to try to address the issues you have noted, if you guys can help as beta testers. Please PM me if interested in helping out, and sorry again for the issues.

- Vince
    03-23-10 08:37 AM
    Ahhh, nevermind then. Worked like a charm... The "total" eventually updated during the checkout process. Thanks Vince!
    03-23-10 08:53 AM
    All righty, glad to know you got it working. Enjoy the themes =)
    03-23-10 08:55 AM
    All righty, glad to know you got it working. Enjoy the themes =)

I certainly will. Thank you once again for making them, and for allowing us to upgrade!
    03-23-10 09:01 AM
    You're very welcome, sir!
    03-23-10 09:15 AM
    Finally bit the bullet and got pro now that there is 8500 support. Thanks a ton for making that possible! I am loving this theme a ton I do have one question (and excuse me if this is a BB newbie question) but none of my messages seem to get listed on the message portion of my home page. I am using the Messages + Calendar version, and while my calendar side is full, the message side is an empty void, though I have received multiple messages. Is this a normal or do I have a setting messed up somewhere?
    03-23-10 09:19 AM
    Finally bit the bullet and got pro now that there is 8500 support. Thanks a ton for making that possible! I am loving this theme a ton I do have one question (and excuse me if this is a BB newbie question) but none of my messages seem to get listed on the message portion of my home page. I am using the Messages + Calendar version, and while my calendar side is full, the message side is an empty void, though I have received multiple messages. Is this a normal or do I have a setting messed up somewhere?
    It only serves as a preview for new messages, it does not simply list your top messages. Once you open the Messages app, the previews disappear, even if you didn't actually open the new message. Hope that wasn't confusing for yah!
    03-23-10 09:21 AM
    Awesome!!!!! Thanks for the special treat for those of us who previously purchased the theme, that was extremely generous of you, and I've taken FULL advantage of your generousity

Super great work!
    03-23-10 09:31 AM
    I just received the pro 4.5 version and I gotta say the fictionalitty of this theme is mind blowing!! The only fault in my eyes is the list fonts and the transparent submenu can be a little hard to read at times. This is far better then any theme I could ever create and I would be more then willing to make a generous donation if you could address those to issues for me personally.. I know how much I appreciated donations. Please email me @ ryanmorris6@hotmail.com if u wanna talk turkey..
    03-23-10 09:31 AM
    I don't even get the preview at all. The messages icon will have the little red star, I never leave my home screen, never open the message app, and no preview is there. Hrm. No big deal, it isn't like I ever let messages just sit and build up, I was just wondering if I needed to do a setting change to take full advantage. Thanks again for the awesome theme!
    03-23-10 09:35 AM
    Awesome!!!!! Thanks for the special treat for those of us who previously purchased the theme, that was extremely generous of you, and I've taken FULL advantage of your generousity

Super great work!
    You're welcome, thanks for being an early adopter and showing your support from the beginning =)
    03-23-10 09:38 AM
    I don't even get the preview at all. The messages icon will have the little red star, I never leave my home screen, never open the message app, and no preview is there. Hrm. No big deal, it isn't like I ever let messages just sit and build up, I was just wondering if I needed to do a setting change to take full advantage. Thanks again for the awesome theme!
    Are you sure? Let me know what happens when you get a NEW email. Being unread isn't enough, it has to be new. Try emailing your BIS account from like a gmail or whatever you use, and look at the homescreen. It really should pop up =)
    03-23-10 09:44 AM
    Just started messing with some of the updated themes. I'm trying a few on for size since I'm one of the lucky people who can freeroll all of the downloads. Diggin everything that's going on with these themes, wouldn't expect anything else from ya tho, Vince.

Random question...on you screenshots, in the bottom in the corner opposite on date stamp you have 'Rogers'. How does one get their network listed over there? There's prolly a simple answer that I'm over looking here...

Also, who can tell me the easiest way to post my screenshot from my blackberry? Do I need Berryblab or something to make full use of forum features?

03-23-10 09:52 AM
    Quick question Vince, why is it you chose not to have the font user defined on the rewrites?
    03-23-10 10:02 AM
    Anyone having problems with their caller ID , the number appears but the name doesn't, using pro. Also can't do a contact search.....love the theme Vince. Will be giving you a dime in the paypal bucket! Love it other than those two issues! Thanks again!

03-23-10 11:22 AM
452 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD