09-30-10 07:01 PM
452 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Do the pro and ultimate allow for user defined fonts in the lists? That and the icons slightly off centered in the focus icon on the homescreen are the only faults to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    In order to skin certain elements (menus, dialog boxes, etc) I had to sacrifice user-defined fonts. Such is the nature/limitation of Theme Builder, and I hate that it has to be that way, but it's something I felt I had to do, sorry! As for the focuses being slightly off center, I had to squint but yeah I see it now, but it's so negligible that it doesn't really warrant an update. Considering it takes 2 whole days to update the entire range of ONYXia 4.5, I think we can agree to let that slide for now =P
    03-22-10 11:54 PM
    im speechless XD
    In a good way, I hope!

Don't forget to post your homescreens guys, I'm curious to see everyone's individuality =D
    03-22-10 11:55 PM
    I just purchased Onyxia 4 Ultimate, since you did the upgrade. I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.
    03-23-10 12:00 AM
    In order to skin certain elements (menus, dialog boxes, etc) I had to sacrifice user-defined fonts. Such is the nature/limitation of Theme Builder, and I hate that it has to be that way, but it's something I felt I had to do, sorry! As for the focuses being slightly off center, I had to squint but yeah I see it now, but it's so negligible that it doesn't really warrant an update. Considering it takes 2 whole days to update the entire range of ONYXia 4.5, I think we can agree to let that slide for now =P
    The menu and dialog look great, but the list font is easy to leave customizable, that's the big one I think. Checking messages, changing options...

03-23-10 12:02 AM
    The menu and dialog look great, but the list font is easy to leave customizable, that's the big one I think. Checking messages, changing options...

Ah, you are right! I guess I'm still an amateur in some regards

I would have to rebuild everything again from the ground up to get that list font user-definable, but it's just not feasible at this point haha...
    03-23-10 12:10 AM
    03-23-10 12:10 AM
    03-23-10 12:11 AM
    I see you have experimented with the older Ultimate (4.0). Have you tried the new 4.5 version of Ultimate?
    03-23-10 12:11 AM
    03-23-10 12:12 AM
    I see you have experimented with the older Ultimate (4.0). Have you tried the new 4.5 version of Ultimate?
    I actually never bought the older Ultimate. I waited for your upgrade, since the Ultimate was laggy according to some of the posts. I had previously used the older versions of Pro (hidden today and calendar/messages).

I decided to give Ultimate a try, now that you've upgraded (I made a new purchase). I downloaded the upgrades for the Pro version which I had already purchased.
    03-23-10 12:15 AM
    I actually never bought the older Ultimate. I waited for your upgrade, since the Ultimate was laggy according to some of the posts. I had previously used the older versions of Pro (hidden today and calendar/messages).

I decided to give Ultimate a try, now that you've upgraded (I made a new purchase). I downloaded the upgrades for the Pro version which I had already purchased.
    Awww, you could have used the code for Ultimate, rather than make a new purchase! =(
    03-23-10 12:22 AM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Awww, you could have used the code for Ultimate, rather than make a new purchase! =(
    Vince, thanks so much for your kind offer. . I do not feel I wasted my money, since you have spent so much time and effort on working on your themes. I have a feeling I will like Ultimate now.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-23-10 12:26 AM
    I've got Ultimate running right now. I've discovered that I have no clue what to do with 18 icons on my screen! Haha. These are both wonderful! (And you're right, it looks good with wallpaper!)

03-23-10 12:39 AM
    I've got Ultimate running right now. I've discovered that I have no clue what to do with 18 icons on my screen! Haha. These are both wonderful! (And you're right, it looks good with wallpaper!)

Glad you're liking it! Maybe you can try the dual-screen, it only needs 6 icons instead of the triple-screen's 18. I love your wallpaper you got there, and LOL @ UFC 111, couldn't help but notice that... GO GSP!!!
    03-23-10 12:43 AM
    Vince, I haven't got the email for the early adopters, I don't know whether I am counted as one though, however I can email you my mobihand receipt. What is your email address, Thanks dude. I love the theme.

03-23-10 01:04 AM
    Vince, I haven't got the email for the early adopters, I don't know whether I am counted as one though, however I can email you my mobihand receipt. What is your email address, Thanks dude. I love the theme.

I have sent you a PM regarding this.
    03-23-10 01:07 AM
    Glad you're liking it! Maybe you can try the dual-screen, it only needs 6 icons instead of the triple-screen's 18. I love your wallpaper you got there, and LOL @ UFC 111, couldn't help but notice that... GO GSP!!!
    Haha yep! My boyfriend is rooting for Hardy. >_<

Hey what is on the third screen of Ultimate? I might have just been blind but I didn't think I saw that.

03-23-10 01:09 AM
    Haha yep! My boyfriend is rooting for Hardy. >_<

Hey what is on the third screen of Ultimate? I might have just been blind but I didn't think I saw that.

Haha, he's on the wrong side then! Ummm, the third screen has the double dock (12 icons) for Ultimate Triple Screen version.
    03-23-10 01:12 AM
    How do we get 30% off from SearchIt when we bought your theme via MobiHand?
    03-23-10 01:17 AM
    The developer will hook me up with the procedure tomorrow morning, from what he told me. I will then push it out to everyone via mass email, once I get the information. Sorry to have to make you wait
    03-23-10 01:18 AM
    Shall I wait for the process to be ready or I can go ahead with the purchase? Thanks
    03-23-10 01:21 AM
    Totally up to you, and if you have the patience to wait
    03-23-10 01:24 AM
    Hey another quick question for you Vince. I was looking at the screen shots on mobihand for Ultimate and the Facebook icon you have looks really nice and glassy and the corners seem rounded compared to the ugly super square one that I have. Is that the regular Facebook app?
    03-23-10 01:25 AM
    Yeah, it's the regular Facebook app... maybe it's uglier on the 8500? LOL if so, sorry to hear that! =/
    03-23-10 01:28 AM
    Yeah, it's the regular Facebook app... maybe it's uglier on the 8500? LOL if so, sorry to hear that! =/

It must just be uglier! Haha.
    03-23-10 01:35 AM
452 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD