09-30-10 07:01 PM
452 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been checking back constantly! I get excited every time my phone goes off! (I'm subscribed to this thread)

Also @Japanangel - how do you quote posts from your phone? Do you just have to remember the HTML for it, or is there an option I'm just missing?

Vince, thanks again so much for putting this much effort into your theme. ^_^ I don't recall the last time I've been so excited about a theme coming out!
    a.leah86: to quote someone else's post, just hit the "reply" button on the top right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 03:17 PM
    How do I subscribe to this thread?
    In the bar right under the 'post reply' button there is a link to the right that says 'thread tools.' If you click on that it will give you the option to subscribe. Then you can chose how you want to be notified.

@Japanangel - ah! I knew it was something silly like that! Thanks!
    03-17-10 03:30 PM
    Checked out the new free red version while waiting for premium upgrades. Extremely impressive. Thanks again!

03-18-10 01:13 AM
    can't wait for the update on ultimate XD

and i was thinking, since i got a custom (well, 2 :P) pro version, is there any chance of an update to that ? :P (since im the transparency junkie, i might like more the updated pro, with thans, than the updated ultimate ? what do you think ? )
    03-18-10 11:00 AM
    I was hoping to get it today too! Been checking multiple times a day since the beginning!

[QUOTE=a.leah86;4847098]I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been checking back constantly! I get excited every time my phone goes off! (I'm subscribed to this thread)

Me 2! Subscribing to this thread was a must have. I'm too excited. I'm rocking version 2 until the rewrite is done
    03-18-10 11:17 AM
    How long does it normally take before vince gets things back out to update?
    Pretty quick considering he's a student and does this as a hobby. Good things coming...Thanks again, Vince
    03-18-10 06:16 PM
    Waiting patiently. How are you progressing? ETA??

03-19-10 07:19 PM
    ONYXia 4.1 - "The ultimate theme, the ultimate re-write"
    Comes in three flavours: Basic, Pro, and Ultimate. All versions feature:

- Support for Curve 85xx, Curve 89xx, Bold 9000, Tour 96xx, and Bold 9700
    - Simple, yet professional-looking design
    - New version 4.1 has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, featuring slick new graphics, transparencies, and most importantly, a re-scripted engine for full-throttle, lagless bliss!
    - QuickLaunch shortcut (spacebar), SMS shortcut ($ sign)
    - Top weather slot
    - Available in Crimson Red and Zen Blue
    - Custom matching battery / signal / wifi signal meters
    - Customizable top-right slot
    - Super wallpaper-friendly homescreen

Now let's take a look at the different versions!

Basic

ONYXia 4.1 Basic takes the stock Zen look and feel, and beefs it up with cool graphics, a dedicated weather slot, and user-defined top right slot. The 6-icon bottom dock remains standard. This is available absolutely free and for most people, this should be enough but if you insist on additional functionality, let's take a look at the Pro version...

Pro

Pro Hidden Today

Pro Messages + Calendar

Pro Calendar

ONYXia 4.1 Pro takes an aggressive "in-your-face" approach to the homescreen, it somehow pushes the limits of the available screen real estate while retaining it's beauty and uncluttered look. We're talkin' 16 bottom dock icons, a weather slot, and a user-defined top-right slot. If that wasn't enough, Pro comes with your choice of Hidden Today, Messages + Calendar, or Full Calendar right on the homescreen, right IN YOUR FACE! Now if you're crazy enough, and want something even cooler than that and even more innovative, check out the Ultimate version just below!

Ultimate

ONYXia 4.1 Ultimate features an unheard of multiple homescreens! Moving between screens has never been so smooth and intuitive, thanks to my newly-developed multi-screen engine which squashes the lag bug with Shaquille O'Neal-sized kicks. The main screen features a standard-looking 6-icon bottom dock, and scrolling to the left of this screen reveals a screen I like to call "Today At A Glance", where you can preview new Messages and view Calendar entries full-screen, untruncated. You can also quickly do a search from this screen if you have an app called SearchIt installed (sold seperately). Scrolling to the right of the homescreen reveals yet another dock, this time a double-rowed, 12-icon dock. With this setup, you'll never have to visit the application screen again! I've chosen to offer a cheaper dual-screen version which removes the third screen, for those who don't need that many screens/applications, and for those who prefer MAXIMUM performance, since the triple-screen version lags just a tiny bit, but is hardly noticable.

Today At A Glance: Messages

Today At A Glance: Calendar

Third Home Screen

Application Screen

The basic versions for all supported devices are ready, and can be downloaded HERE. Pro and Ultimate versions soon to follow... VERY soon.
    I have the Pro version 4.1 on the 9000. The default wallpaper is the sunset and tree. Where can I get the wallpaper you have shown in these screenshots?
    03-19-10 07:40 PM
    I have the Pro version 4.1 on the 9000. The default wallpaper is the sunset and tree. Where can I get the wallpaper you have shown in these screenshots?
    you will have to use some image editing soft to cut the extra pixels, since this one has the 9700 resolution.

ps: you could have quoted just one image :P
    03-19-10 09:23 PM
    Sorry to keep everyone on their toes, but I had long hours all weekend and didn't have a chance to hit the forums. I'm almost done, so expect this to come out sometime tomorrow, unless I run into some major problems (which can always happen). Just a little longer, folks

- Vince
    03-21-10 11:33 AM
    Awesome! Looking forward to it. Thanks for all your hard work on the excellent themes. .

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-21-10 11:37 AM
    Sorry to keep everyone on their toes, but I had long hours all weekend and didn't have a chance to hit the forums. I'm almost done, so expect this to come out sometime tomorrow, unless I run into some major problems (which can always happen). Just a little longer, folks

- Vince
    What a coincidence I was just about to ask whether I've missed something. Still anticipating the release of this theme!
    03-21-10 12:26 PM
    My weapon of choice: ONYXia 4 Pro Calendar

This is my favourite variation of ONYXia 4 and is my "daily driver". When I want to show off, I switch to Ultimate Triple though

The big day is tomorrow, it will be worth the wait!
    03-22-10 12:33 AM
    Looks terrific Vince.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-22-10 12:55 AM
    Thanks, Sheldon =)
    03-22-10 01:00 AM
    AWESOME! just downloaded the blue one for my 8520 and love it! thanks, looking forward to the other versions!
    03-22-10 11:51 AM
    Ummm, I've never had that problem with apps, and I don't have that Bible App installed so I have no experience with that. But themes shouldn't really affect how apps function, especially flickering and such. Maybe try contacting the app developer?

Anyhow, I've updated all the links to all the Basic versions from 4.1 to 4.5, which is what is going to be launched today, so I suggest everyone who is content with Basic to upgrade now to 4.5. For those waiting on Pro/Ultimate versions, it wouldn't hurt to try the new 4.5 Basics to get a better feel for what's about to come later on today!
    03-22-10 01:03 PM
    Ummm, I've never had that problem with apps, and I don't have that Bible App installed so I have no experience with that. But themes shouldn't really affect how apps function, especially flickering and such. Maybe try contacting the app developer?

Anyhow, I've updated all the links to all the Basic versions from 4.1 to 4.5, which is what is going to be launched today, so I suggest everyone who is content with Basic to upgrade now to 4.5. For those waiting on Pro/Ultimate versions, it wouldn't hurt to try the new 4.5 Basics to get a better feel for what's about to come later on today!
    So the big day is today? Or tomorrow? Argh! Must have it! Hehe
    03-22-10 01:39 PM
    So the big day is today? Or tomorrow? Argh! Must have it! Hehe
    Today

Exporting and uploading as we speak... takes a few hours for a theme with this many different variations though.
    03-22-10 01:43 PM
    The new free version is amazing and very fast no lag>>>great job vinvce
    Thanks Bighouse, hopefully you will transition to the Pro and/or Ultimate versions later today.
    03-22-10 01:51 PM

This is my favourite variation of ONYXia 4 and is my "daily driver". When I want to show off, I switch to Ultimate Triple though

looks sooo good XD

can't wait to have ultimate 4.5

also, is there any chance to get an update to my custom pro 4.1 hidden toda? :P
    03-22-10 01:53 PM

looks sooo good XD

EDIT: is it me, or are the pics from the first post not working ?
    03-22-10 01:57 PM
    looks sooo good XD

EDIT: is it me, or are the pics from the first post not working ?
    PM sent.

And the pics are down, new pics are going to replace them once the themes go live later on today.
    03-22-10 02:00 PM
    Ummm, if you're talking about transparent horizontal line at the top, that's to add a glassy look to the top banner, and yes it is present on all versions of ONYXia 4.5 ...you don't like it?
    03-22-10 02:10 PM
    Its fine ...its just it stands out a lot more when your have a darker background. Trust me im not complaining....I was just wondering.
    Oh okay, yeah I love how it looks. Nothing feels better than to make your own theme and love every aspect about it! And it's a bonus when you're able to share it with the world and they love it just as much =)
    03-22-10 02:18 PM
452 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD