01-09-10 06:24 PM
117 ... 345
tools
    i think somebody already asked for this. a theme that rotates family pictures every so often? have you done something like that for someone already? i am really interested in something like that?
    06-02-09 02:57 PM
    holy cow you are the answer! Haha but really I have a bunch of pics of my woman I would love to have made into a theme! However, they are no way close to PG rated... If you could email me about it that would be great. If you don't feel comfortable handing out your email that's cool but please pm me and I'll give you a shout. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 07:30 PM
    I have been trying feverishly to locate a pink panther theme to go with my ring tone to no avail. It would be awesome if you create a PP theme for my 8330 curve!

06-16-09 01:01 PM
    ominos (blk and white) on blue backgrounds.......I miss my girl! Thnx

06-16-09 03:19 PM
    So sorry will try again.
    My dalmation has gone to sleep forever and I miss her. Would love a Dalmation dog and puppy theme. Her name was Domino so maybe the icons could be dominos and when clicked turn over? I can see it in my mind but not sure if possible. Please PM for donation info. Blk and white dalmations and dominos over blue backgrounds. Sorry about prev post. Still very new. Thanks

06-16-09 03:29 PM
    NO More Themes Being Made. The Guy Who Made This Post Has Moved On To Another Forum Away From Crackberry.
    06-17-09 01:54 AM
    Hi. I'm looking for a fairly simple theme. I've looked all over for a pink one and I'm not finding one anywhere. I like the look of the storm theme that's the default, I just want some pink incorporated into it. I can send you the background picture that I will be using for my home screen, and I would want it to match that. I like to use my own pictures as backgrounds, so that's something that I would like to keep in mind. Let me know if you are willing to help me.

06-17-09 02:29 PM
    I would kill for an iron maiden theme
    06-18-09 10:36 AM
    Can you do themes for the curve or the new tour?
    07-03-09 04:51 AM
    can i have a theme, with the icons a really bright colour. But for everything else the background is black and writing is white(bbm, messages, contacts, etc)
    07-05-09 08:55 PM
    lol the edit
    09-08-09 02:36 PM
    Spongebob Theme for 8520 please
    12-26-09 06:01 PM
    I would be interested in donating for an old west, cowboy type theme. Maybe a stagecoach icon for messages, old wagon wheel for browser as an example. I have photos that i would like to see used as the backgrounds. I would like today style, with 3-4 lines for messages and 3-4 calendar entries, with several small icons across the bottom as well as a slot for weather. I envision a color scheme that revolves around the colors of a mountain sunset. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in creating.

Thanks,
    12-28-09 05:56 PM
    I agree. I like the simplicity of the defauly theme but would like it in a different color like "HOT PINK" the home page I'm not concerned with because of wallpapers. I would like to see pink on app screen in background. Pink on screen when I receive a call and if the scroll bar could be pink where it is blue would be perfect. I would TOTALLY PAY FOR THIS!

I always wanted the normal zen theme just in a different color.

12-29-09 02:32 PM
    Ok so I enjoy making themes but I'm running out of ideas aside from the normal things I see posted all over the place.

I just got done making an adult theme for someone on CB, where the person wanted her own photos used for icons and backgrounds etc. I had a blast doing it so I would like to take in some requests.

I don't wanna see another 15 page thread with Star wars, calvin and hobbes, apple, etc. Tired of those and have no interest in creating them.

I work for free, but a donation would make me feel better about it. For a more lengthy theme I may need to charge something to keep my wife off my back for playing on the computer (at least I could tell her I made a buck or two, lmao)

I am very trustworthy and any ideas/pictures stay between us, so I'll leave it at that.

Let me here what you got, and in the thread let's keep it PG rated, if you need to be explicit to get your idea across PM me.

Hopefully talk to you soon.

PLEASE DO NOT PIN ME FOR THEME REQUEST OR ADD ME TO BBM FOR THEME REQUEST...THIS IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GUARANTEE I IGNORE YOUR REQUEST!!! Thank you.

EDIT

I'm looking more on the lines of themes that are person to each person. Not looking to do mass theme requests, people are out there doing that. I want to work with someone with specific pictures and to pick out icons, etc.

Example: I love the Phillies, so I want pictures and things from when I was at the games, or while I was tanked on Broad watching the parade...Get it? Not just a general Phillies theme.

Please leave a quick idea of what you want to do and I will pick them as I go...
    How about a theme of republicans politicians of historic fame...

01-02-10 12:16 PM
    I was wondering if you could create just a basic theme using storm like icons, but allows for a nice view full view of berryweather as the background. Some fading animations in there would be a great touch if you could add those in as well.
    01-04-10 06:57 PM
    I wanna theme for my storm 2 with full menu in red color . I apreciate that ! I am new and I am from Europe! I need someoane how can create this theme! Sorry for my mode for writhe!

01-09-10 06:24 PM
117 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD