01-09-10 07:24 PM
117 ... 2345
tools
    Yooo...

I pray you haven't made your 15 selections yet... But I have an Idea for a dope theme...

I'm a Street Style Dancer basically a BBoy/Popper that has always look for a backgrounds that have to deal with Hip Hop Culture . I've been Breakin and Poppin for about 18yrs now and of course real deep into Hip Hop and the Culture of it, not that crap they play on the radio... (no offense to anyone its just not me) but more on the Soulful Side and Artform... Using the elements suck as Graffiti, BBoyz and BGirlz, MC's, DJ'in and of course BeatBox'in... man this would be sick!!

So I was hoping in terms of Icons and backgrounds that you can make a Graffiti Style theme...

With Icons that have been drawn out by dope artist that I know...
    Who can create little pics of:
    BBoy Faces,
    BGirl Faces,
    spray cans,
    turntables,
    a Microphone,
    A Guy or Girl yelling in a Mic,
    Thick rope chain,
    LL Cool J style Kangol Hat,
    Some Adidas with no laces,
    Pumas with Fat laces,
    Adidas symbol,
    a hand Scratching on a turntable,
    silhouette's of Dance Moves
    Graffiti Letters
    Graffiti Background pic.... etc....

But I have friends who can supply the PICTURES that I would prefer... As well as pictures of that I've drawn myself.

Please consider... Thanks...

FranticK...

P.S.
    I'M DOWN TO DONATE!!
    Last edited by frantick; 04-09-09 at 03:07 PM. Reason: OOOPS... FOR THE THE MAIN KEY WORDS...
    04-08-09 07:24 PM
    ok guys...I'm getting caught up...need some more good ideas...Please read first post before coming up with a suggestion... Also list if you are willing to donate...obviously those get done first
    04-08-09 10:56 PM
    I've looked all over for an Oklahoma Sooners Football theme. I can't seem to find one anywhere. So if your interested, I would be eternally grateful.
    04-08-09 11:20 PM
    Come on guys...Your own custom theme...Need some ideas...
    04-13-09 10:09 AM
    I would love a Twitter theme, I know this is more of a "mass theme" but I don't really want any pictures of myself as icons lmao.

Twitter birds + blue colors + fail whale = awesome theme.
    04-13-09 10:32 AM
    Could you do a really nice Chanel theme with Nikki's Storm on the homepage? I like black red and gold...
    We are lacking a Chanel theme. That would be great!
    04-13-09 11:19 AM
    Come on guys...Your own custom theme...Need some ideas...
    This would be a custome theme... Custome drawings from sick Graffiti artist... My theme idea would have its OWN icons... Custom to the max... I live Hip Hop I've been doing what I do on the side... This has allowed me to travel the world to be one of the illest respected Poppers Representing the U.S. I thought this would have been a real dope idea... I have not seen one Theme close to what I'm requesting... Trust me on that...

Again P.S.

I AM WILLING TO DONATE... GET AT ME!
    04-14-09 05:46 PM
    Can u make a purple and black chanel theme
    04-16-09 10:45 AM
    How about something for triathletes.. swimming, biking or running theme.... i have a pretty cool photo i could email you and if you can create a cool theme around that i would gladly make a donation for the effort.

thanks....
    04-16-09 11:57 AM
    An Indiana University theme would be sweet!
    I agree! An Indiana University Theme would be awesome!
    04-20-09 07:16 PM
    Resident Evil

Specifically, the Umbrealla Corporation.

I personally believe the movies are going to be an easier pull then the game.

If you could have an anti-virus (green) test tube for the battery and a Virus (blue) for the signal bar that would be too cool.
    04-21-09 01:47 AM
    I have a few ideas for themes that I am personally interested in. I work for a Sheriff's Department in Tulsa, Ok & I think it would be great to have a theme for my phone for where I work.
    Another theme idea I have is a POW MIA theme for our true heros who have lost their lives in keeping US safe.
    Lastly a USMC Devil Dog theme.

Hope you enjoy my ideas
    Pin# 304D2A70
    04-21-09 12:05 PM
    I'm putting in my official request for my Mayo theme. I decided since I work in a lab instead of having just a plain Mayo Clinic theme I want to incorporate the lab stuff in there too. There is never any lab tech stuff out there-- those nurses get all the glory! LOL! Maybe the icons could be beakers or biohazard symbols or something. Just let me know. I'll collect some pics and stuff just in case.
    04-22-09 12:32 AM
    i just needed the stock precision zen theme, but with 12 icons and also has today and messages as well please.thank you.
    04-22-09 11:37 AM
    Hey, I got some ideas about doing a personalized theme using some family stuff, such as crests and flags. Let me know if you are interested. Defiantly willing to pay.
    04-23-09 08:31 PM
    I agree! An Indiana University Theme would be awesome!
    Yes Please!!!!!
    05-17-09 07:16 PM
    if at all possible i would like a theme that has to do with walgreens, something like the big "w" on the home screen and different pills as icons anything like that..and also a kentucky fried chicken them, as i work for walgreens and kfc.. if u would like to charge me for a more detail and extended theme i would be happy to pay..please let me know if possible..
    thanks
    05-18-09 01:03 AM
    I have been looking for a Elk Hunting Theme. I know.....silly huh? I am a avid bowhunter and have one deer hunting theme, but would love one for Elk season. I could donate pictures of Elk but dont know what else you would need. I would be willing to pay of course.
    05-19-09 07:47 PM
    Any chance a 24/CTU based might be in the works?
    05-24-09 02:43 AM
    I want custom jordan theme and I'm willing to pay I would like all the icons to be my favorite jordan shoe again i will donate.
    05-24-09 07:58 PM
    if you could i need someone to make me a theme that is exactly like the default storm theme but with a graffiti font on it some body please make one i will pay or donate what ever you want. message me if you can bbpin 3057941A thanks
    05-24-09 09:20 PM
    hey can you do a spongebob theme ive looked everywhere for one cant find it
    05-29-09 12:52 PM
    Some people may want to read the first post of the thread where the original poster says...

SORRY, BUT I AM NO LONGER DOING THEMES FOR CB COMMUNITY, I HAVE REMOVED MYSELF FROM HERE BECAUSE I WAS/AM DISGUSTED WITH THE WAY PEOPLE ACT ON CB, SO I JOINED ANOTHER FORUM (blackberryos.com). Thanks for the time enjoyed before it went downhill...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Malbo : 03-30-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: bbm
    05-30-09 11:00 AM
    oh didnt read that last comment
    Last edited by harpua19; 06-01-09 at 06:44 PM. Reason: dul
    06-01-09 06:42 PM
    I am looking for a Keely Hazel theme with icons that show and a standard L on the front..I already have a few pics and was wondering if you were still up for this?
    06-01-09 10:15 PM
117 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD