posted on another thread but id love a clockwork orange theme, or a classic vespa scooter theme that would be rockin
    04-02-09 11:40 PM
    Would it be possible for you to do an SVG only for a theme? I have been tinkering in Composer for a while now, but the instructions are pretty much not making sense to me at all. I get how to create items in the SVG, but not how to make them into banner space, today box, icon placemements, etc.

The theme I am trying to make for myself is a Magic: The Gathering theme, and I actually already did all of the graphics for it. The SVG is what is killing me. Please let me know if you would be interested in this. Thanks!
    04-03-09 12:47 AM
    i would love to have a Cleveland Cavaliers theme
    04-03-09 02:40 AM
    There are not to many NFL themes out there that are good. Could you possibly do one for the New England Patriots?
    04-03-09 07:24 AM
    I would love to have a NY Yankees today theme that has calendar, messages and SMS on the front. Not a hidden one there all the time...
    04-03-09 08:50 AM
    He wants personal themes. not run of the mill stuff everyone is doing... sports teams, etc....
    04-03-09 09:11 AM
    Actually no one has done a ny yankee today theme- but thanks for the obnoxious comment. Sorry if I somehow bothered you- since you didn't post it in the first place you may just want to mind your own business-
    04-03-09 12:19 PM
    He wants personal themes. not run of the mill stuff everyone is doing... sports teams, etc....
    THIS IS CORRECT...
    04-03-09 12:24 PM
    correct me or correct him ??? lol
    04-03-09 12:27 PM
    I have 4 theme requests that I would be grateful if you would think about in order of interest. I am more than willing to donate a couple dollars.

1) Frank Herbert's Dune- The sci-fi channels remake makes this such a beautiful theme.

2) UNC Tar Heels my all time favorite basketball program.

3) Green Lantern - Loved the comic and would love to see the theme.

4) James Bond - A very cool spy like theme from the 60's,70's or 80's would be awesome.

Feedback or knowledge on what you can do would be great.
    04-03-09 12:33 PM
    This is correct as I wrote in the first post...Thank you Smoke N Crack...
    04-03-09 12:41 PM
    i would like a temple university football theme . a today type with cherry red and white color scheme and the mac confenece logos and the helmets and other temple university icons please. will donate
    04-04-09 05:00 PM
    I would love a police theme that also has a place for weatherbug on the home screen.
    04-04-09 10:42 PM
    i would like a og abel theme. he does amazing work and would love to have a theme on my storm.
    04-05-09 01:03 AM
    make a DJ theme.. with turntable background ect...
    04-05-09 06:40 AM
    How about a simple 24 theme like the show for the clock? possibly include seconds counter too, or the countdown ticker sound effect for alarms??
    04-05-09 12:20 PM
    If anyone is looking for a high quality sports theme and don't mind donating, I do them. I have about 8 done and on the page at the link below. Check it out!
    04-05-09 03:18 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LADY IDEAS:::::::

BEBE (brand)
    Tiffany & Co.
    Burberry
    Summer time
    Victorias Secret
    Diamonds & jewels
    chanel

THANK YOU =)
    04-05-09 04:04 PM
    Well I originally wanted an htc. Theme but I'd rather have a ufc theme with pics of anderson silva n. George st piere but overall jus basic n I want this because I hope to make it tht far its my dream so please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 08:49 PM
    Hey I'm interested I n getting a personalized theme my email is saky360@vzw.blackberry.net
    Ok so I enjoy making themes but I'm running out of ideas aside from the normal things I see posted all over the place.

I just got done making an adult theme for someone on CB, where the person wanted her own photos used for icons and backgrounds etc. I had a blast doing it so I would like to take in some requests.

I don't wanna see another 15 page thread with Star wars, calvin and hobbes, apple, etc. Tired of those and have no interest in creating them.

I work for free, but a donation would make me feel better about it. For a more lengthy theme I may need to charge something to keep my wife off my back for playing on the computer (at least I could tell her I made a buck or two, lmao)

I am very trustworthy and any ideas/pictures stay between us, so I'll leave it at that.

Let me here what you got, and in the thread let's keep it PG rated, if you need to be explicit to get your idea across PM me.

Hopefully talk to you soon.

PLEASE DO NOT PIN ME FOR THEME REQUEST OR ADD ME TO BBM FOR THEME REQUEST...THIS IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GUARANTEE I IGNORE YOUR REQUEST!!! Thank you.

EDIT

I'm looking more on the lines of themes that are person to each person. Not looking to do mass theme requests, people are out there doing that. I want to work with someone with specific pictures and to pick out icons, etc.

Example: I love the Phillies, so I want pictures and things from when I was at the games, or while I was tanked on Broad watching the parade...Get it? Not just a general Phillies theme.

Please leave a quick idea of what you want to do and I will pick them as I go...
    04-07-09 11:28 AM
    A temple football today theme with use of past players and conference logos and mascot and temple symbols and icons.

04-07-09 02:05 PM
    Dont know if you would do this but how about a AS Roma Theme. Soccer team, i could help send you all the pictures you need of players, logos, etc. let me know.

Thanks in advance
    04-07-09 04:10 PM
    I am trying to learn how to build themes but not getting very far maybe you could build me one and show me how it is done I have some killer ideas on stuff that I would love to do send me a pm or email and let me know if you would be interested. or if you would like I can give you my ideas and let you do all the work . oh yeah I promise anything that you help me with I will not sell, I am not here to make money just trying to have some fun thats all. thanks.
    04-07-09 11:03 PM
    i was wondering if you could do a michael jordan theme.. with the home page having hidden icon deck on the botton and the top.
    04-08-09 05:38 PM
    I am looking for a theme that keeps the icons default, but I would like to keep the home screen black and then swipe to a multiple new pages (like iphone) to all of my apps. Is this even possible? Give me a quote on it if you can and are willing.

EDIT: I was also thinking a tab on the main page with 3 icons for WB and a pushbutton to turn on Bluetooth, calendar (with a working today feild)

Thanks
    04-08-09 06:12 PM
117 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD