01-09-10 06:24 PM
117 1234 ...
tools
    would you be interested in making a winter/ice theme maybe with a skiing wallpaper or something? Nothing too isnane, very subtle but have frost on buttons here and there? I am looking for something chilling looking for the warm temepratures to come!! Cheers.

Thanks for posting up such a great offer!!
    03-30-09 03:26 PM
    I would love a theme w/ pictures from me racing my Zx10. I would also be willing to donate. I have several pics of various trackdays and standalone pics of my bike.
    03-30-09 03:37 PM
    Hi
    I would like a theme for my French Bulldog puppy Leo. I will provide you with pictures for background. I will look for icons if you want. I would like hidden today with weather bug. Big letters for time date and the Edge logo thing. my storm is unlock and i use it with att so I have to know the status of my data connection. For the fonts... cute fonts that not in the bb right now. I will donate. Please let me know if this is doable.

oh and if possible.. purplelish...trim.....maybe...
    Thank you
    03-30-09 05:56 PM
    I'm looking for Ohio State and Cincinnati Bengals themes, any ideas?
    03-30-09 05:57 PM
    I would love a theme w/ pictures from me racing my Zx10. I would also be willing to donate. I have several pics of various trackdays and standalone pics of my bike.
    You are in the running...this is the type of stuff I am looking for, Thank you for reading and UNDERSTANDING my thread

There are a couple I have selected so far, so I will let you know when I'm ready...but you are on the list!
    03-30-09 06:51 PM
    I'm looking for a Philadelphia Eagles theme. It'd be cool to have a football or players faces as icons. I don't know it's just a thought. I really just want an Eagles theme for when football season comes around.
    03-30-09 06:51 PM
    Hi
    I would like a theme for my French Bulldog puppy Leo. I will provide you with pictures for background. I will look for icons if you want. I would like hidden today with weather bug. Big letters for time date and the Edge logo thing. my storm is unlock and i use it with att so I have to know the status of my data connection. For the fonts... cute fonts that not in the bb right now. I will donate. Please let me know if this is doable.

oh and if possible.. purplelish...trim.....maybe...
    Thank you
    You are also on the list. I will contact you when it is your turn
    03-30-09 06:52 PM
    OR a Derek Hess theme. I have some of his artwork saved that could be used as icons.
    03-30-09 06:53 PM
    I would be interested in having a Michigan State theme created with a weather bug dock at the top, when you click on the digital clock at the top it shows up, and a 10 (2 row) bottom. Could this be accomplished?

Edit from original post to be more specific:
    I would like to pick out certain pictures for each of the icons. As I have quite a few saved, it would take me a while to search through them to determine what I would like each icon to look like. I would like all the above features included if it could be accomplished.
    03-30-09 07:01 PM
    i would really like a theme with a picture or two of my jetta, perhaps vw logos and rabbit icon etc. so like a VW theme with pictures of my jetta and like a blue/white/silver colour scheme? I have multiple pictures i shot in a flooded underground parking garage with low lighting that would look sweeet.. let me know what you think!! thanks, really appreciate your offer for this...
    03-30-09 07:42 PM
    I have been asking for a moto gp theme but to no avail, i would be willing to pay up to whatever it takes for a real good today style theme. something with Valentino Rossi
    03-30-09 08:52 PM
    I am looking for a clean Zen theme.

My background image stays up when i go to landscape mode or push the menu button.

Icons with no box around them

Scroll icon across the middle of the screen

Full screen caller ID

You can make in many or any color you want.

Just an idea. I have no idea how difficult it is to create.
    03-30-09 09:39 PM
    i would love an htc touch pro theme nothin fancy jus the icons an the scrolling dock type feel please
    03-30-09 11:00 PM
    i am looking for a theme that has plenty of icons on the home screen... around 14-16, and i want it to be based off of a 3D design so it popps out of the phone... hit me up and i'll try to get some ideas and pictures to use...
    03-30-09 11:27 PM
    i know its not completely what you wanted to do but i would LOVE a Pluto theme (Mickey mouse's dog :P) or an Amy Brown fairy theme. I can send you pictures for icons and backgrounds and stuff. I would really appreciate it, and i would be willing to donate too! Thanks!
    03-30-09 11:55 PM
    You are also on the list. I will contact you when it is your turn
    thank you SOO MUCH!!! I cant wait..
    03-30-09 11:58 PM
    I was wondering if you could make a theme for my beloved fraternity. The Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. I would gladly donate and provide any pictures or phrases needed
    03-31-09 09:14 AM
    how bout a shelby/ford/stang theme

like the avatar i would definitely donate!
    03-31-09 11:33 AM
    I see so many themes that have multi colors but i have not seen one that will change the themes color auto matic. can you have lightning hit an icon when you select it and have the lightning change colors everytime you hit an icon?
    03-31-09 01:55 PM
    I am willing to donate for a firefighter theme
    I am in the process of doing a firefighter theme now...Are you a firefighter yourself? PM me and we can get going with your theme...
    04-01-09 10:40 AM
    buddy i was wondering if you could make me a red sox theme all the ones people made are wack and zen based i was wondering if you could do one for me with some custom icons im out here in cali for my job my family is back in boston and im hoping with with this theme that it will bring me a little closer to home thank you
    04-01-09 02:15 PM
    i would love a slowpitch softball theme since its about that season with miken symbol as the potriat background
    04-01-09 04:05 PM
    WOW some definite good ideas in here. Keep the great ideas coming and bere with me as I;m going one by one as fast as I can...
    04-02-09 01:33 PM
    I love the way the ivista2 theme looks... however i dont like the fact that it is a memory hog. I was wondering if there is a way that you could recreate that theme but without the hidden buttons and make it a today plus so it shows messages and calender, and try to make it as simple as possible. not interested in hitting battery to bring up options. i just want the look and something functional. Sorry about the PIN an stuff got kinda ahead of myself. If you are up for it let me know. No one else right now wants to try it, so i found this and hoping you can do it. PM or PIN me i have some other stuff to tweak and change if your willing to do it. Thanks for your time.
    04-02-09 06:49 PM
    I will give money for Zain Malik's Black Glass icons fully integrated into Precision Zen, including newly created folders and all third party apps. Please also search on "Black Glass" or "Zain Malik" to get up to speed. Doctor Neutron
    04-02-09 10:42 PM
117 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD