01-09-10 06:24 PM
117 123 ...
tools
    Ok so I enjoy making themes but I'm running out of ideas aside from the normal things I see posted all over the place.

I just got done making an adult theme for someone on CB, where the person wanted her own photos used for icons and backgrounds etc. I had a blast doing it so I would like to take in some requests.

I don't wanna see another 15 page thread with Star wars, calvin and hobbes, apple, etc. Tired of those and have no interest in creating them.

I work for free, but a donation would make me feel better about it. For a more lengthy theme I may need to charge something to keep my wife off my back for playing on the computer (at least I could tell her I made a buck or two, lmao)

I am very trustworthy and any ideas/pictures stay between us, so I'll leave it at that.

Let me here what you got, and in the thread let's keep it PG rated, if you need to be explicit to get your idea across PM me.

Hopefully talk to you soon.

PLEASE DO NOT PIN ME FOR THEME REQUEST OR ADD ME TO BBM FOR THEME REQUEST...THIS IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GUARANTEE I IGNORE YOUR REQUEST!!! Thank you.

EDIT

I'm looking more on the lines of themes that are person to each person. Not looking to do mass theme requests, people are out there doing that. I want to work with someone with specific pictures and to pick out icons, etc.

Example: I love the Phillies, so I want pictures and things from when I was at the games, or while I was tanked on Broad watching the parade...Get it? Not just a general Phillies theme.

Please leave a quick idea of what you want to do and I will pick them as I go...
    Last edited by Malbo; 03-30-09 at 11:37 AM. Reason: bbm
    03-30-09 10:51 AM
    If possible I would love an app that one: was the default theme except for the fact that 1XEV displayed as the 3G symbol if possible and if you could add a button somewhere on the homepage screen that would turn bluetooth on with one tap.

I would gladly donate for this.
    03-30-09 10:54 AM
    I always wanted the normal zen theme just in a different color.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 10:56 AM
    why do people care so much if the the 1XEV thing says 3G? especially if ur on verizon
    03-30-09 10:57 AM
    why do people care so much if the the 1XEV thing says 3G? especially if ur on verizon
    I just like the look of the symbol. Stay on topic..

Again this seems like an awesome service. Please tell me if you think my theme would be possible Malbo
    03-30-09 11:00 AM
    I love to deer hunt so lets see one for that or maybe Camo! Thanks in advance.
    03-30-09 11:01 AM
    Could you do a really nice Chanel theme with Nikki's Storm on the homepage? I like black red and gold...
    03-30-09 11:04 AM
    If possible I would love an app that one: was the default theme except for the fact that 1XEV displayed as the 3G symbol if possible and if you could add a button somewhere on the homepage screen that would turn bluetooth on with one tap.

I would gladly donate for this.
    Definite possibility on this one!
    03-30-09 11:25 AM
    I always wanted the normal zen theme just in a different color.

What color? If my powers of mind reading are working I'll guess blue?

Ok your request is granted...just open your default theme

hahahahahaha
    03-30-09 11:27 AM
    AC MILAN theme please I will donate. If anyone is interested in making one please contact me
    03-30-09 11:27 AM
    Subaru theme!

03-30-09 11:29 AM
    I love to deer hunt so lets see one for that or maybe Camo! Thanks in advance.
    I would also love a creative and unique deer hunting theme :-) thanks in advance

03-30-09 11:29 AM
    An Indiana University theme would be sweet!
    03-30-09 12:00 PM
    Ok so I enjoy making themes but I'm running out of ideas aside from the normal things I see posted all over the place.

I just got done making an adult theme for someone on CB, where the person wanted her own photos used for icons and backgrounds etc. I had a blast doing it so I would like to take in some requests.

I don't wanna see another 15 page thread with Star wars, calvin and hobbes, apple, etc. Tired of those and have no interest in creating them.

I work for free, but a donation would make me feel better about it. For a more lengthy theme I may need to charge something to keep my wife off my back for playing on the computer (at least I could tell her I made a buck or two, lmao)

I am very trustworthy and any ideas/pictures stay between us, so I'll leave it at that.

Let me here what you got, and in the thread let's keep it PG rated, if you need to be explicit to get your idea across PM me.

PLEASE DO NOT PIN ME FOR THEME REQUEST OR ADD ME TO BBM FOR THEME REQUEST...THIS IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GUARANTEE I IGNORE YOUR REQUEST!!! Thank you.

EDIT

I'm looking more on the lines of themes that are person to each person. Not looking to do mass theme requests, people are out there doing that. I want to work with someone with specific pictures and to pick out icons, etc.

Example: I love the Phillies, so I want pictures and things from when I was at the games, or while I was tanked on Broad watching the parade...Get it? Not just a general Phillies theme.

Please leave a quick idea of what you want to do and I will pick them as I go...
    Ok, I missed the don't PIN me with a theme request...sorry about that. Any chance you would be interested in doing a Green Bay Packers theme for the Storm?
    03-30-09 12:01 PM
    I do not now if possibe or how difficult, but I would like to have my pictures rotated in a window (upper right corner) with icon on the left and bottom. I do not want any of the picture in the background behind the icons. I love having my family pictures rotating every 30 minutes or so. If possible I could come back to you with specifics on pictures for icons.

Thank you a for any time you put into this.
    03-30-09 12:07 PM
    I would be interested in having a Michigan State theme created with a weather bug dock at the top, when you click on the digital clock at the top it shows up, and a 10 (2 row) bottom. Could this be accomplished?
    03-30-09 12:15 PM
    I would also love a creative and unique deer hunting theme :-) thanks in advance

Im also a deer hunter and anything deer related or camo would be awesome!!
    03-30-09 01:06 PM
    looking for a catwoman (comics version) theme for my friend. she's a big fan of selina kyle/catwoman. would be glad to donate.
    03-30-09 01:32 PM
    A temple football theme would be cool please

03-30-09 01:49 PM

EDIT

is there a way to do 1 of 2 items...either have in potrait mode the new St. Louis blues logo and then when you put it to landscape have it do a cardinals theme....and lastly maybe set it up so you can have more then 1 home folder screen...kind of like the versa...where you swipe and it goes to another screen for apps...ok ...like an iphone...i hate saying that
    03-30-09 02:17 PM
    I want a quality golf theme. Not PGA or anything just subtle golf. No gimmicky icons ones that are nice looking and professional. Again, think subtle.

03-30-09 02:39 PM
    ok I'll throw in my request since I've been trying to do it myself but I really suck at it and have no idea how to make the icons. I'd like a nice Mickey Mouse theme (especially love him as the Sorceror's Apprentice). I have been trying to do a jump off of the custom dark theme since I love the today design. There's a specific picture that's black with Mickey on a scroll of music I used to have as part of a theme on my ppc but I haven't been able to find that or figure out how to make icons!
    03-30-09 02:55 PM
    maybe a oldschool nintendo theme
    03-30-09 03:09 PM
    I am willing to donate for a firefighter theme
    03-30-09 03:17 PM
    I think either a halo 3/wars theme would be awesome or a spongebob theme would be the best! all of my friends even though they are 14 would love a spongebob theme they had 1 but it really sucked and too laggy
    03-30-09 03:21 PM
117 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD