So I'm brand new to crackberry.com and it wasn't till 2 days ago I found out that I could download FREE themes I think what brought around this discovery was when a man I hardly know at work informed me of the new mms feature on sprints curve so I started browsing the net only to find I needed to have a computer to do this I know super sucks to have a bb without a computer so anyway while searching thru forums and whatnot I came across CREATE YOUR OWN THEMES but of course u also need a computer to do this as well so I figure after reading thru some threads I can request an ota theme right? So here's what I'm looking for: black & red goth fairy wallpaper with a customizable bottom dock and today theme messages and calendar in like a white times roman font as the deafult for anything I can get it on and as for the icons I don't need custom icons the bb defaults are fine the only thing I do want is a little red star for the new messages if possible and the sw is now 4.5 since I was able to stalk off to my grandmas house yesterday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 03:26 PM
    I like the idea of the nautical star for the indicator but have you tried just changing up the background. The icon screen is already black so putting in the new background will make both the home and the icon screen nice and dark
    03-08-09 04:19 PM
    Yea I tried that but for some reason I can't find a picture that fits the screen it always cuts off the poor fairys head =( and I don't like the zen L I just want a bottom dock :/ lol I'm picky and I don't think I'm gonna get anyone to make this theme I may just go buy a computer w/my income tax and make my own themes lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD