I am trying to make an iPhone like theme. In Plazmic 4.5 I see where you can choose the Icon image for all the programs that come on the blackberry, (items like Brick Breaker, browser calender etc.) I want to know how I can make a custom image for a non- standard icon. For example I use Yahoo messenger and Opera. I know how to create the icon but I can not figure out how to load it into my theme. The programs like those two don't show up in the Plazmic application section.

Thanks for the help! I
    07-29-08 10:24 AM
    Don't think you can add icons for 3rd party apps at the moment - just for the default apps.
    07-29-08 11:22 AM
    Don't think you can add icons for 3rd party apps at the moment - just for the default apps.
    This program is really cool. But sucks that you can't make icons for non blackberry icons.

Question: what size in pixels are the icons suppose to be?
    07-29-08 02:38 PM
    icon size need to be 48x31
    check out my site and you will find 2 zip files full of icons already sized down to fit the berry
    07-29-08 04:54 PM
    Cool. Thanks for the icons, they help out a lot. Another question. How do we know the sizes of the rest of the things on the curve.

Example:

1) size of the 'focus icon' which is when an app is highlighted.

2) size of the header background where the time and battery icons are located.

Right now I'm using the bphone zen theme. I'm loving it. I wish there was a way I can get all those icons and fonts and then just modify it a little.
    07-29-08 07:06 PM
    icon size need to be 48x31
    check out my site and you will find 2 zip files full of icons already sized down to fit the berry
    Icon size for Zen is 48x36

For more information on the correct sizing of icons, please refer to the user manual, under HELP. Than maunal has a ton of valuable information.
    07-29-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD