Hi...I don't seem to have an option to delete a theme...I go to options -> theme, then select the theme I want to delete and hit the menu key, but there is no option to delete - am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to delete themes? I'm running the latest version of OS 4.5 for a 8310 Curve. Thanks.
    10-20-08 07:50 PM
    go to options>advanced options> applications. You will find the themes there to remove. At that point it will ask you to delete you say yes and from there it will ask to reboot your blackberry. if you are deleting more than one then say no if you are only deleting one then you need to reboot your phone or the theme will remain on your phone.

Good luck
    10-20-08 08:06 PM
    go to options>advanced options> applications. You will find the themes there to remove. At that point it will ask you to delete you say yes and from there it will ask to reboot your blackberry. if you are deleting more than one then say no if you are only deleting one then you need to reboot your phone or the theme will remain on your phone.

Good luck
    That worked....thank you so much!!
    10-20-08 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD