Does anyone have or know where i can get a Ninja Turtle wallpaper for my 8320 curve?? I cant find one.

Thanks in advance my wiggas.
    05-26-08 05:54 PM
    R u kidding?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 06:00 PM
    No HOMO I'm not kidding. If u don't have it then be a pal and go play in traffic. U wouldn't know about classic themed wallpapers because ur prolly a sheep that has whatever comes standard to your BB.

F. U.
    05-26-08 07:08 PM
    No HOMO I'm not kidding. If u don't have it then be a pal and go play in traffic. U wouldn't know about classic themed wallpapers because ur prolly a sheep that has whatever comes standard to your BB.
    05-26-08 07:10 PM
    Hey, take it easy...

I've heard of this great wallpaper site called Google

I think it's pretty new you should check it out!

Cheers
    05-26-08 08:06 PM
    Ok, first off...calling people names isn't going to get you anything but the thread removed and start crap among members...no one wants that.

As for the TMNT WP, have you searched in the CB Gallery yet?
    If so, and haven't found one....try taking the overly sarcastic suggestion above and Googling TMNT and seeing what you get. Once you find one, if you have a Photo Editor, you can resize it to fit your phone and youll be good.
    If you DONT have photo editing capabilities, PM me the picture you want and Ill resize it for you and send it back.
    05-26-08 08:18 PM
    Ok, first off...calling people names isn't going to get you anything but the thread removed and start crap among members...no one wants that.

As for the TMNT WP, have you searched in the CB Gallery yet?
    If so, and haven't found one....try taking the overly sarcastic suggestion above and Googling TMNT and seeing what you get. Once you find one, if you have a Photo Editor, you can resize it to fit your phone and youll be good.
    If you DONT have photo editing capabilities, PM me the picture you want and Ill resize it for you and send it back.

Wow thanks for all the help !!
    05-26-08 10:42 PM
    Right on Andy you again gain another notch in my book. Couldn't have said it better myself. Stay up...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD