Hi all Blackberry lovers,

I'm a theme developer that requires your help!

I am asking for volunteers to test out a new way of downloading our themes. Our system detects the make of your handset and delivers the compatible wallpaper, animation or theme to personalise your mobile.

Important: to download this you must have a wap or Internet enabled mobile phone.

Please visit mobilemakeover.mobiwith your blackberry browser and enter the code below:

BA01-1A2BC

Please could then submit your feedback here:
    mobstarmobile.com

As with any redesign, it will take some time to get everything looking and working exactly right and your feedback really helps.

Cheers

Mark
    11-03-09 07:42 AM
    hi,
    I'm very new to this world. I've been trying all night to get any of the themes people have been so kind as to put out there, with absolutely no luck. I've tried copying the .jad files to the "theme" folder I had created on the media card, installing from the DTM, and various other efforts, none of which worked. I didn't know if I have a setting wrong, or what the problem was.

Having said all that, your program worked. It slowed my bold wayyyyyyyyy down, though and the icons were tough to see. But thanks for the trial. At least now I know it can be done on my phone. I just need to figure out what I'm doing wrong...

Good luck with your program. There must be an easier way for us newbies...

Any suggestions at all would be most appreciated...
    11-18-09 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD