Free for all to use. 81xx only.
    Zip file below.
    h ttp://www.mediafire.com/?rytojicxunz

Enjoy,
    Marc

If you want to make a donation for time and effort please feel free to do so. Hope everyone likes the theme.
    h ttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=constabl%40comcast% 2enet&item_name=BlackBerry%20Themes&no_shipping=0& no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDo nationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8
    02-23-08 05:14 PM
    Lovin' It! Nice one! My ringtone is the Pulp Fiction theme...

"Bam, Dawbadawbadawbawbaddabaw wa wa wa HA HA HAAAAA..."
    02-23-08 06:19 PM
    OTA
    h ttp://www.themes4bb.com/constabl/PulpFiction81xx/com_plazmic_theme_PulpFiction81xx.jad
    02-25-08 05:58 PM
    Is there a link to download this theme?
    02-26-08 04:21 PM
    Is there a link to download this theme?
    both local and OTA links above work..
    just delete the space between the H and TTP
    eg:
    h ttp://rest of link
    to http://

i emailed me the OTA link and then got it from my browser.
    02-27-08 01:27 AM
    Thanks HommIE works Great!
    02-27-08 07:04 AM
    constabl-

I haven't installed this yet, but going solely off the images, the black bar on the bottom of the main screen looks a little distracting to me. My guess is that you can't stretch the Uma picture without it looking distorted. However, perhaps putting a red banner at the bottom to match the red banner at the top would be a good solution. That way the Uma picture is framed on top and bottom by a red banner.

Anyway, just a suggestion. Take it for whatever it's worth.
    02-27-08 11:08 AM
    I can resize the UMA pic. There should be no stretching. I used the black bar for no reason in particular. I can try red.
    02-28-08 08:52 AM
    nice. thank you!
    02-28-08 09:26 AM
    I can resize the UMA pic. There should be no stretching. I used the black bar for no reason in particular. I can try red.
    It was just a suggestion. You can do whatever you want with you theme. I just personally thought the black bar at the bottom was distracting. As for resizing the Uma picture or adding a red bar, I think either one will be equally effective.
    02-28-08 10:14 AM
    Thats pretty cool I really love pulp fiction.
    02-28-08 10:19 AM
    actually.. i'd like to see it without the top and bottom shaded/colored at all.
    i installed it, but it chews up the wallpaper real estate, so i took it off (sorry) it really is a sweet theme though!
    02-29-08 12:17 AM
    cool theme
    04-26-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD