10-04-08 01:37 PM
116 ... 345
tools
    Ok I reinstalled the theme. What happened was my message icon was a green bubble w a v in the middle. I reset my phone again and am now getting the envelope notification as I should. Not sure what caused that but I'm curious to see if any others had this issue. I'm on the vzw 8830.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 03:55 PM
    Where do you look for themes on mobile.blackberry.com? I went on there on my phone and I don't see a themes section.
    06-26-08 04:57 PM
    Ok I reinstalled the theme. What happened was my message icon was a green bubble w a v in the middle. I reset my phone again and am now getting the envelope notification as I should. Not sure what caused that but I'm curious to see if any others had this issue. I'm on the vzw 8830.

Yeah. On my Sprint 8330 I get the weird motification bubbles too. The Viigo alert for an email, etc. Also only 2 lines of apps.
    I did a ton of battery pulls with no change. Did you reinstall too or just battery pull? And do you have the correct lines of apps?

06-26-08 07:06 PM
    Yeah. On my Sprint 8330 I get the weird motification bubbles too. The Viigo alert for an email, etc. Also only 2 lines of apps.
    I did a ton of battery pulls with no change. Did you reinstall too or just battery pull? And do you have the correct lines of apps?

I reinstalled the theme and did a battery pull. that gave me the envelope for messages like i should have been receiving. I don't know if i have the correct line of apps. I'm thinking it may be device specific. I'm running an 8830 and it's giving me 3 lines of apps. So far I think the curve users are reporting 2 lines of apps. I really don't know what's the correct answer.
    06-26-08 11:23 PM
    Where do you look for themes on mobile.blackberry.com? I went on there on my phone and I don't see a themes section.
    go to the blackberry mobile site click fun and games then scroll down a little bit and you'll see themes. It'll have a heart in front of the word. At least it does on mine.
    06-26-08 11:26 PM
    How can you get to the file if the phone is locked in the error screen and the only option is reset? I would like to not have to reload OS
    06-27-08 11:18 AM
    I ignored the warnings and tried to load it on 4.5 anyway, got the error but instead of using Java Loader I plugged into my computer ran the Desktop Manager then ran the Application Loader and just unchecked the Sureal theme and hit finish and all is well now.

07-05-08 02:45 AM
    Surreal theme is finally available to d/l for the pearl. (or it is if you have at&t, not sure about other companies). It's SOO cool too!
    07-10-08 03:25 PM
    I don't see it for the 8130.

07-10-08 08:48 PM
    My surreal theme seems to show a green circle with a "V" when i receive emails.
    Yellow circle with happy face for calendering events.

Seems the green V would be voice, yellow circle with happy face would be bbmessenger messages. Anyone else have this similar behavior?
    08-08-08 12:33 PM
    I'm LOVING the sureal theme. Its fantastic

08-09-08 12:02 PM
    These are absolutely amazing. My berry is my new best friend again!!!

08-10-08 09:22 PM
    how come on my stargazer theme for my curve, I am unable to change the background??? its just the telus berries in the background...its yucki
    09-17-08 01:30 PM
    That Surreal theme is the truth! Only theme I use at the moment!
    09-18-08 03:27 AM
    hello.. I'm newbie here.. just upgrade my 8320 to OS 4.5 and love stargazer theme

is it save to use that link theme in OS 4.5?
    10-03-08 12:10 AM
    hello.. I'm newbie here.. just upgrade my 8320 to OS 4.5 and love stargazer theme

is it save to use that link theme in OS 4.5?

If you already have it you should be able to use it... I upgraded to 4.5 and tried redownloading OTA and it wouldnt let me. Hope this helps!
    10-04-08 01:37 PM
116 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD