10-04-08 01:37 PM
116 ... 2345
tools
    I hv the surreal installed on my 8830 vzw. Loving it. Haven't downloaded the other one ddnt really catch my attention.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey, how does your "Main" screen look with all the icons up? Does it only show 2 lines at a time?
    06-18-08 10:02 PM
    Yes 2 lines only but nice n sleek I think

06-18-08 10:03 PM
    Is it just me or is there no battery icon on the Surreal theme?

Other than that, I love it, but I just plugged my Curve in and there's no indication that it is charging...
    06-20-08 02:50 AM
    Its there. Its a green bubble uppr right under the antenna icon

06-20-08 05:46 AM
    thats the battery icon? I thought that was just there for decoration. It's always been a solid green "bubble" on my Curve, so how do you know the battery status?
    06-20-08 12:32 PM
    awesome, the surreal theme fried my phone...
    me too

now I get the lovely

app error 523
    reset

I think I'm having a stroke
    06-20-08 11:04 PM
    Woot! fixed it!! My greenberry is ok again!
    06-20-08 11:37 PM
    awesome, the surreal theme fried my phone...
    Same here... Luckily I got a replacement from AT&T, no questions asked. I'm a little "theme-shy" now... I'm sticking to the "L" theme for a while.
    06-20-08 11:40 PM
    How can I download the stargaze theme I am having a hard time finding the website?
    06-20-08 11:51 PM
    I'm not sure if it has been asked or not. But is anyone else having a pretty large memory leak after installing the surreal theme? Since I've loaded it my memory has been dipping down alot. from 23 meg down to 18 and counting. I have a vzw 8830. Just figured I'd ask.
    06-21-08 02:57 AM
    These new Themes are soooooo cute...
    I love new ones... Gotta Spice Up My Blackberry!!!
    06-21-08 04:56 PM
    if you do have installed beta Os, you have all your chance to fry your phone. Don t be too exited , read all the post before to install... i m sure they will come up very soon with themes for 4.5/4.6 OS
    Last edited by FaBerry; 06-21-08 at 10:18 PM.
    06-21-08 05:42 PM
    I'm not sure if it has been asked or not. But is anyone else having a pretty large memory leak after installing the surreal theme? Since I've loaded it my memory has been dipping down alot. from 23 meg down to 18 and counting. I have a vzw 8830. Just figured I'd ask.
    Yes! Bad! I've never had the memory leak so many people talk about. But after I loaded the Surreal theme, the memory dropped just the way you said. So I uninstalled it and now the memory is fine. Too bad, I kinda liked that theme.
    06-21-08 09:16 PM
    i emailed the link to myself and still can't get the blasted thing to dl...bah...
    06-22-08 12:12 AM
    can't get the surreal theme on my blackberry, keeps saying error. anyone know of another way to download a zip file of it or something?
    06-22-08 12:27 AM
    Does anyone have a link that will work for the pearl to download the surreal theme? I can get the stargazer (which is ok, but not the greatest), but it gets halfway retrieving the info for surreal and I get the horrible HTTP:500 error. I got the link off of my phone and put it into my web browser on my laptop and downloaded the file from there, but it won't let me install it on the phone because it's not an alx file. I've also tried putting the file on my memory card and installing it from there, but it says its missing information to download and then it fails. UGH.
    06-23-08 08:38 AM
    can't get the surreal theme on my blackberry, keeps saying error. anyone know of another way to download a zip file of it or something?

try to go to mobile.blackberry.com from your phone. and see if they have the surreal theme. cause thats where I dl mines from 2 days ago.
    06-23-08 09:14 AM
    Hey, how does your "Main" screen look with all the icons up? Does it only show 2 lines at a time?
    ok i think i understood your question, sorry for the delay.

when you say main screen do you mean when i press my menu button to see all my apps? If so I have 3 lines of apps showing when I press the menu button.
    06-23-08 11:37 PM
    thats the battery icon? I thought that was just there for decoration. It's always been a solid green "bubble" on my Curve, so how do you know the battery status?
    the green bubble goes down as the battery drains. It'll go from green to yellow to red. Red is under 15% battery left. At least that's how mine does for my battery.
    06-23-08 11:39 PM
    Yes! Bad! I've never had the memory leak so many people talk about. But after I loaded the Surreal theme, the memory dropped just the way you said. So I uninstalled it and now the memory is fine. Too bad, I kinda liked that theme.
    I thought I was the only one. I'm keeping it on I can live w 18 megs free. Just wonder what actually caused such a drop in memory. I'm sure it'll frustrate me eventually and I will take it off.
    06-23-08 11:42 PM
    I still have the regular os not 4.5 so my memory stays fine ! I love tje sureal theme. My gel skins are a swirly green and black so I changed the screen wallpaper to match. I like the feel of the theme

06-24-08 06:50 AM
    I still have the regular os not 4.5 so my memory stays fine ! I love tje sureal theme. My gel skins are a swirly green and black so I changed the screen wallpaper to match. I like the feel of the theme

Hey, do you have the 2 line display for your icons when you hit the "Blackberry" button? I have a Verizon Curve to
    06-24-08 02:32 PM
    Yes 2 lines, It doesn't bother me, I only use 1 icon at a time right???
    06-24-08 02:48 PM
    We loaded the Stargazer theme on an 8300 and on an 8130.
    On the Curve, we can change the wallpaper, but not on the Pearl.
    Any ideas why?
    06-24-08 04:07 PM
    Ok on my 8830 it gives 3 lines of apps I think I was asked that.
    My memory is leaking crazy so I'm going uninstall the surreal do a battery pull and reinstall.
    Also does anyone else receive like a bubble w a v in the middle for a new text/email icon instead of an envelope at the top? Figured I'd ask.

06-24-08 04:12 PM
116 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD