two short questions
    how do i load my first theme onto my blackberry to see how well it works.

and how do i get a simulator to work on plazmic download a seperate program or what?
    04-21-09 12:11 AM
    Finally got Plazmic to install and had a quick play with it last night and I had the same problem when I came to try the simulator.
    whenever I tried it, it just froze the program and I had to use the task manager to exit plazmic.
    I'm using an 8900 btw and chose the 8900 option when plazmic first starts.

Anyone know what is happening and how to get round it??

I exported an .alx file and a .jad file (plus all their cod files) for what I played around with so my quetion is the same, how do we get them onto the phone to try them out?
    Last edited by WayneHardy; 04-21-09 at 04:44 AM.
    04-21-09 04:42 AM
    what you need to do is when u finished ur theme make sure u export it as jad .. in plazmic there is an option for that then open ur simulator seperatly not from plazmic ( u can get the simulator from blackberry website) then click on file and upload java select all the file that u exported ( they are .cod and only one .jad ) into the simulator then go on the simulator to theme select the theme and then back to file and reset the simulator will load with the theme u created an u can test it
    04-28-09 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD