Theme name: Hedone Design "BussFast" theme
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - Bold, Curve, 88xx, Storm, 8900, 8350 with OS 4.5 and UP
    Download Link(s): CrackBerry store or u might wanna check for more info at HedoneDesign
    Theme Cost: 7$

Description:
    Hey guys!!!!!

we wheren't here for some time now as u might saw... but we r back and in next week or two u'll be able to see a lot of new things at our place... beside this new theme we will prepare Sand and underwater for Storm and 8900 BBs. Also u'll be able to get updated versions of Se7en and OSXLike themes...

but now... here is our new theme!!!!!

This is clean and sharp designed theme for fast use and with as much as possible user defined futures. Background image (wallpaper) is user costumizable as are all icons in any version of this theme! All versions (but 83xx and 88xx) have todayPlus Preview future included so youll see future events, new messages on HomeScreen.

Main features:
    - Sharp icons
    - Clean and fresh design
    - TodayPlus future included
    - User costumizable icons
    - User costumizable backgrounds (wallpapers)
    05-28-09 12:42 PM
    Yay! I love it!
    05-28-09 12:55 PM
    Yay! I love it!
    Hey girl!!!! i knew u'll be the first to comment!!! ))))) I'm glad u love it!!!! )))
    05-28-09 01:07 PM
    Hey girl!!!! i knew u'll be the first to comment!!! ))))) I'm glad u love it!!!! )))
    Of course...you had me waitin' for so-oo long! You know I'm a theme addict!
    05-28-09 01:31 PM
    Of course...you had me waitin' for so-oo long! You know I'm a theme addict!
    Yeah... i know u r!!!! ))))) well i hope u do injoy this new release from us!!! )))
    06-03-09 05:04 AM
    Love the layout.

Nice work
    06-03-09 05:19 AM
    Anyone else get this strange white shape that appears over the buttons like "save" or "cancel" when you select them? It looks like a large "L" shape laying on its side. Doesn't really impact the function being chosen, but it's somewhat annoying. Also, while the ad states the "icons and backgrounds are User costumizable", you can only reposition the icons. You can't rename them or change the appearance. Also, it appears the only wallpaper that can be changed is that of the home screen. The app screen remains that green leaf look. Not that I mind that look, but it makes seeing the icons very tough and reading the names of the apps more than a little difficult. Just a bit too busy a wallpaper IMO. I've sent Hedone an email about these issues and they're supposedly working to see if they can duplicate these things on their end. Still awaiting the results of those efforts.

A great theme, but a tweak or two to correct these issues would make it truly superb. Oh and before anyone asks, it does have a moderate impact on memory. Mentioned that to the good folk at Hedone as well. Not sure what, if anything, they can do about it, but I figure it won't hurt to ask.
    06-04-09 04:08 PM
    Anyone else get this strange white shape that appears over the buttons like "save" or "cancel" when you select them? It looks like a large "L" shape laying on its side. Doesn't really impact the function being chosen, but it's somewhat annoying. Also, while the ad states the "icons and backgrounds are User costumizable", you can only reposition the icons. You can't rename them or change the appearance. Also, it appears the only wallpaper that can be changed is that of the home screen. The app screen remains that green leaf look. Not that I mind that look, but it makes seeing the icons very tough and reading the names of the apps more than a little difficult. Just a bit too busy a wallpaper IMO. I've sent Hedone an email about these issues and they're supposedly working to see if they can duplicate these things on their end. Still awaiting the results of those efforts.

A great theme, but a tweak or two to correct these issues would make it truly superb. Oh and before anyone asks, it does have a moderate impact on memory. Mentioned that to the good folk at Hedone as well. Not sure what, if anything, they can do about it, but I figure it won't hurt to ask.
    yes folk... if possible... can u let us know if any of u have that same problem with buttons? we tried it on more Storms but we don't get that mentioned L. so pls if someone can publish screen or send it to us so we can check it out.

User customizable icons is term witch we use to tell u that u can arange icons as u want them on home screen... that doesnt mean that u can change icons or rename them.

yes... every theme have some impact on memory... Storm themes even more than others... the only thing we can do is to try to make that impact as small as possible.

i wish more people would give us feedback as u did... this is the way to make themes better. thank u for ur e-mail and post!

great day!!!
    06-04-09 04:17 PM
    Unfortunately, I can't get a screen capture(tried though). The mysterious "L" shape appears only at the instant the button is selected. Once the selection is made it disappears. Can't get it to remain for the screen capture. As for changing the wallpaper, I'm still unable to apply a new wallpaper to the app screen when it's expanded or the Storm is held in landscape mode. When either of those two conditions are present, I get the stock wallpaper and as I mentioned...it's a nice background but so busy that it hinders reading/recognizing that apps. Changing the wallpaper on the home screen is perfect. No problem at all.

FWIW, I'm running the new .148 from Verizon.
    06-04-09 04:36 PM
    Okay...someone running this theme and .148. Go to "delete call log" and select "okay". Does you get this...btw...sorry but that's the best I could get with the pic.

06-04-09 05:16 PM
    I've also noticed a couple things, the icons on the left side of the theme don't show the red circle/white asterisk alert. I have my SMS and an email account there, and the icons don't update. I used to have weatherbug there and the icon wouldn't update so I had to move it up top along with my VVM icon.

And when you highlight an icon on the app menu in portrait and landscape the "highlight box" cuts off some of the text of the icon name, so it doesn't look totally clean.

The dial pad on the call screen is cut off at the bottom. I've seen it in some themes and not others so I don't really know what can be done.
    It is a really nice theme though and I like it. I'm wondering though, can you make a WB specific edition and maybe lose a couple lines on the hidden today field and stick the WB icon in the lower right corner or something?

Those are my only concerns for an other wise really nice theme. Looks good, works good.

I have the Storm version by the way.
    Last edited by Asulli; 06-05-09 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Forgot a detail!
    06-05-09 12:12 PM
    Gave up, deleted and moved on. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by ltrtiger; 06-09-09 at 01:36 PM. Reason: No fixes offered. Deleted theme.
    06-05-09 02:12 PM
    Gave up, deleted and moved on. Thanks anyway.
    Well we do plan to check that trough, but till now we only have 2 users with same problem and only on one of our storms we had that problem... and theme reset helped...
    06-10-09 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD