Good evening,

I've been doing this "theme thing" for about 2 weeks now and I'm "diggin it." That being said, I've created a blog dedicated to my designs. All themes are free for personal use but you can gain ownership of the Plazmic file (.thm) for a donation of $5. For now, only .zip files are available, but I'm working on a server as we speak. Please feel free to email me at the address on the blog, and I'll get back to you ASAP. All initial themes are for the 83xx series with OS 4.5 in mind, but I'll consider customizing for other models as time permits. I can export to a lower version as well, provided that quality is not lost.

Lastly, thanx for all of the inspiration on Crackberry.com Nation. You guys rock...especially GoDJ!

I introduce to you "Cool Custom Themes" Keep in mind that this is a work in progress, so all feedback is welcome.

Peace,

Kimberly

Last edited by mscooley; 11-16-08 at 09:04 PM. Reason: added image
    11-16-08 04:34 PM
    Nice themes even though i can't put them on my BB. Like the site Doc cant wait to see what you do with it.
    11-16-08 09:20 PM
    Nice themes even though i can't put them on my BB. Like the site Doc cant wait to see what you do with it.
    Thanx Doc! I give you a week, and I bet there will be an 81xx site live with your name on it!
    11-16-08 09:25 PM
    Very nice. Im surprised and impressed. Great layout and everything considering you just started!
    11-16-08 10:23 PM
    Very nice. Im surprised and impressed. Great layout and everything considering you just started!
    TY, TY oh great one! Seriously thanx for everything.
    11-16-08 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD