07-18-10 12:52 AM
167 ... 4567
tools
    Wow, absolutely LOVE this theme, I only wish I could keep it installed, the fonts are way too small for some. Maybe you could consider "user defined fonts?" It would settle that problem for you! ):>

Either way, just wanted to let you know I think its great, I would of paid for it definitely.
    12-04-09 02:04 PM
    About that lag after install, do a battery pull. That's what I did and I think it's suggested by Vince on the first post.
    Hmm.. I've already pulled the battery more than a couple of times but those didn't help.

Oh well, let's see what else I can gather..
    12-06-09 08:12 PM
    Hmm.. I've already pulled the battery more than a couple of times but those didn't help.

Oh well, let's see what else I can gather..
    What type of BlackBerry are you using? Have you installed the latest OS? Or are you running low on memory app? Low memory app can affect performance significantly. I'm just throwing some ideas who knows might be the cause of the lag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 08:31 PM
    i hope this is not out of the way, but, i sold my bold (which had your awesome theme :P), and i thought it might be a good idea to try to make a so-so theme for the storm 2 i bought, and i cant seem to find a way to change icons size (i love the orginal icons, and i like the idea of making them smaller so that i can fit more into the home screen :P )

if you can tip me in the right direction, i would appreciate it XD
    12-06-09 09:26 PM
    i hope this is not out of the way, but, i sold my bold (which had your awesome theme :P), and i thought it might be a good idea to try to make a so-so theme for the storm 2 i bought, and i cant seem to find a way to change icons size (i love the orginal icons, and i like the idea of making them smaller so that i can fit more into the home screen :P )

if you can tip me in the right direction, i would appreciate it XD
    Hi, I had this similar question asked in a private message, so I will just copy and paste my answer from there:

"Okay, first of all make a .png file that's the size of the icon you want (like 50x50). Then in theme studio 5, add a new theme button. Then right-click it and go to edit. Now with the button still selected, go to Objects window and click "focusImage". This should make some options available under the Inspector window now. Under the Properties tab under Inspector window (you should be here by default). Click on Change Bitmap, and select the .png you made. Do the same thing for "normalImage", then right-click your theme button and go to End Editing. Beware though, that resized icons suffer from lack of notification badges and don't update right away. Hope that helps =)"

Hope that helps, good luck!
    12-07-09 12:23 AM
    thx for the info !

and let me know if you ever make a storm theme XD

edit:

the PNG i have to make, has to be the icon, or a transparent one ?
    (i mean, im resizing the actual icon, or using a trick to make it appear smaller without "working" on it ?
    Last edited by rcocchiararo; 12-07-09 at 05:13 PM.
    12-07-09 05:10 PM
    Oh I forgot to mention, yeah use a transparent one. No matter what though, the only time it shows what's on this PNG you make is the theme preview when you're choosing your themes. So it doesn't really have to be transparent since that icon will be replaced with whatever app it's meant to show anyways, so you never see the PNG. But yeah stick to transparent.
    12-07-09 09:47 PM
    This is a great theme thanks so much.

Any chance you could make the calendar permanent and not hidden? Any way to use more of the real estate of the screen to get more text and location details?

Thanks

12-08-09 03:33 PM
    Anyone else having this folder picture problem? This has happened on a couple other themes also. I'm new to Blackberry so don't want to get in too deep.
    That's really weird, maybe you should try to flash your OS with an OS from a different carrier, cuz my Bold 9700 shows folder types on stock Precision AND my theme too...
    Anyone? I reinstalled the stock Sprint 4.7 OS. Still having the same issue.
    12-08-09 04:38 PM
    I love this theme. There is just one thing I want to request.
    Would you be able to add the profile icon to the top so that it also shows up on the lock screen? I usually like to pull out my phone and quickly check the profile that I am in. With this theme I have to unlock it. Even if I put that icon where the weather is.
    12-08-09 09:52 PM
    How about one for the 85xx series???? Please!!??

really great theme, wish they work for my 85xx too
    12-11-09 06:46 AM
    Im loving this theme
    12-13-09 08:47 PM
    This would be nice on my Curve 8350i. Awesome theme
    12-13-09 09:59 PM
    ONYXia has had a major upgrade, get Version 2 HERE
    12-14-09 04:56 AM
    Help, How do i install this to my bb?? i am a new user and really want to use this them, i am currently using bold 9700, any help will be appreciated
    12-15-09 11:42 PM
    Help, How do i install this to my bb?? i am a new user and really want to use this them, i am currently using bold 9700, any help will be appreciated
    Just click on the bold 9700 OTA link using your bold 9700 browser. After you install it you'll be prompted to change the current theme with the one you've just downloaded. You can also do this on options-->theme. Remember to do battery pull afterwards. Hope it helps.

12-16-09 02:46 AM
    I have the 9700 and I have to say this one is awesome!! Works perfect. Even after i downloaded it, my phone instantly recognized it and asked if I would like to activate it. Thumbs up!!

12-17-09 12:46 PM
    can you post a zip file please? thanks
    12-22-09 11:26 PM
    i have the bold 9700 and none of the themes that i downloand change my incoming call screen.. does anyone else have this problem>?
    01-13-10 03:35 PM
    Awesome theme!! Thanks! This is great, I'm very impressed

01-15-10 09:27 PM
    I don't know why it is laggy, there are no transitions or extra code really... maybe I should compress the background graphics to a smaller size?
    What size is your background now? FYI, when you start getting into docks and things of that nature they will also use more memory and lag the phone alittle.
    01-16-10 08:08 AM
    I love this theme!!!! It's the f**king best theme evarrrrr.
    01-23-10 12:23 AM
    I love this theme.
    It'll be cool if you can make this for the 85xx series?
    02-19-10 02:28 PM
    Thanks very much for the new version - brilliant theme - looks great on my Bold!

02-20-10 01:27 PM
    Just wanted to say I really like and appreciate this theme. It is the ONLY theme I have kept on my phone for more than 1 week straight, going on 3 months. I try others and switch back in a matter of hrs.

Gadgetgurl

02-22-10 10:11 AM
167 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD