07-18-10 12:52 AM
167 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Hey all, thanks so much for the compliments, I really love hearing good things about my creations. I will push an update within the next few days that fixes the minor bug that shows focus icons after a restart. To combat the lag, I will also put the option to download a transition-free version, as that seems to be the source of slow-downs. Thanks again everyone, and keep the comments comin =D

PS. I have no intent to port this over for the storm, sorry!
    11-18-09 02:19 PM
    Way cool theme. I'll definitely appreciate the no transitions version, though the transitions are super cool. This is a fantastic theme. You've done an outstanding job.
    11-19-09 12:20 AM
    One of the best free themes. Thanks for the work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:17 AM
    I absolutely love this. Would you mind either sharing the .thm files OR letting me pay for a version with larger fonts? not too large, maybe one up...8 or 9. pm me.
    11-19-09 03:33 PM
    I also love this theme.

Keep up the great work!
    11-20-09 01:54 AM
    Which weather app is being used that displays the temp at the top as well?

11-20-09 01:33 PM
    theme is awesome love it, one thing i did notice is there is no option fore three way calling. instead whats there is "join conference" when selected nothing happens. other wise killer theme, i had to switch back to stock, when thats fixed though ill def be using this theme.
    11-20-09 02:52 PM
    OMG, I always wanted a theme like this! You just made my day seriously. But just a suggestion and it would definitely be the best theme for me : When getting an sms, email or facebook notification. It would be much quicker to tell the difference between the sms an email notification if there's a little red star on the icon itself. But thanks for the amazing theme, I really dig it! Oh and while leaving the right side empty, it would be cool to add another slot so then, we can have profile and weather But again, thanks again !
    11-20-09 02:58 PM
    This is a limitation for icons that are not standard size... I've got something cookin up though
    11-20-09 03:15 PM
    Great theme. I've been searching and I like this one. One issue though - on your screen shot, it shows the download, application, game, etc. folders with the default icons (i.e. with the pictures. The download folder on the stock Sprint Precision theme has an arrow, the game folder has a joystick.) On my tour, those folders are just generic folders. There are no distinguishing marks. Any way to get the different folder types?

Thanks,
    David
    11-20-09 08:48 PM
    That's really weird, maybe you should try to flash your OS with an OS from a different carrier, cuz my Bold 9700 shows folder types on stock Precision AND my theme too...
    11-20-09 11:15 PM
    Is there any way to make the bottom dock hidden? This theme is awesome! The only other thing that I would like to see on this theme is the bottom dock hidden scroll down to reveal it and scroll up to hide it. I don't know much about theme making so I don't know if it's even possible. Anyway, GREAT theme! Thank you!

11-21-09 03:04 AM
    Love this theme. Great job. Thank you.
    11-21-09 11:25 AM
    Vince just wondering if you had an answer for the 3way callng option not in the theme, what's there now is "join conference" which does nothing when selected, in comparison to "add participant" in reg theme. Thanks.

11-21-09 06:37 PM
    OMG.... you are the best. I'm telling all my friends about your theme. A lot of my friends have bold's and I know for a fact they will LOVE your theme
    11-21-09 06:44 PM
    some of the things i like about this theme are the keyboard shortcuts. you should make more themes!
    11-21-09 10:49 PM
    Vince just wondering if you had an answer for the 3way callng option not in the theme, what's there now is "join conference" which does nothing when selected, in comparison to "add participant" in reg theme. Thanks.

Hey sorry, I don't know why that messes up... I tried making a different theme and it does that still. From what I hear, the new Theme Studio 5 has quite a few bugs so this might be one of them =(

As for theme making itself, it's really hard to find time for me right now, I want to get some updates pushed out but I'm always really busy. Thanks for everyone's support though, I didn't think I would be this successful with my first theme attempt, you guys inspire me!
    11-22-09 12:45 AM
    I absolutely love this. Would you mind either sharing the .thm files OR letting me pay for a version with larger fonts? not too large, maybe one up...8 or 9. pm me.
    I'm with mscooley on this one...this theme is absolutely AMAZING...I know I ain't that old but wow these fonts are tiiinnny. ><
    11-22-09 07:38 AM
    I really enjoy this them A LOT, but is there any way to merge ALL messages into the messages section. I've always had all my messages in the same folder (emails, sms, mms, ect) Having them separated is very confusing & is enough to make me not want to use this theme.
    Thanks!
    11-22-09 08:22 AM
    That's really weird, maybe you should try to flash your OS with an OS from a different carrier, cuz my Bold 9700 shows folder types on stock Precision AND my theme too...
    Anyone else having this folder picture problem? This has happened on a couple other themes also. I'm new to Blackberry so don't want to get in too deep.
    11-22-09 09:21 AM
    I'm loving this theme! But I do have a suggestion. Would it be possible to hide bottom dock with all the icons so that it only appears when you scroll or hit a key? then it can slide down and hide again if inactive for more than 10 secs...that way you can also see your wallpaper. Thanks for the awesome theme!
    11-22-09 04:11 PM
    Are you able to do a 4.6 version by any chance???
    11-22-09 04:46 PM
    Yup, it truly is a MINOR glitch. It just happens when you first load the theme, or after rebooting the phone. All it takes is for you to scroll over all the home icons once (takes about 3 seconds) and it doesn't happen again. But yeah, I know how to fix it and I will do that for the next version =)
    Here's a bit review: I used this theme on my Bold 9000, now I'm using it again on my Bold 9700. I gave all my friends your OTA link for their 9000 and they love it! Now after some of my friends got the new 9700, guess what? They asked for your theme again! Bravo for your work, Vince. We really appreciate it!

Note: My friends who own Curve 8900 complained that you theme won't show up after install. After I checked OS version on Curve 8900 is still 4.6. But your theme requires 4.7.

I really look forward to your update.

Edit: Another glitch I found is whenever you have a picture of someone calling you, the silhouette of not having a picture is still visible because of the difference in size. I'm using 9700 OS 5.0 version of the theme if that matters.
    Last edited by fusioncal; 11-22-09 at 09:07 PM.
    11-22-09 09:01 PM
    Edit: Another glitch I found is whenever you have a picture of someone calling you, the silhouette of not having a picture is still visible because of the difference in size. I'm using 9700 OS 5.0 version of the theme if that matters.
    I noticed this too. Any contacts linked w/ Facebook using their profile picture show the shadow around the edges cause the dimensions are different from Facebook profile pics & standard BB contact pictures.
    11-23-09 12:16 AM
    anyway you can send this theme to me with font bbcasual with size 6? I just deployed 8 9700's to my staff and everyone use to use font 6 with bbcasual. If i need to donate i will, let me know.

ujpatel at hotmail dot com
    11-23-09 08:39 PM
167 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD