07-18-10 01:52 AM
167 12345 ...
tools
    Any chance of offering the option for the wallpaper to be changed on the application screen so that it matches what we put on the home screen? Version 3 is rocking right now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The current version of Theme Studio won't let me do this. Here's to hoping they add this function in a later revision!
    11-15-09 09:33 PM
    Great theme!
    I'm noticing that notifications / badges don't work on the homescreen though -- eg an icon showing a * when I'm looking at the full icon list isn't showing the * when looking at the homescreen. Any fix for this?
    11-15-09 11:07 PM
    Great theme!
    I'm noticing that notifications / badges don't work on the homescreen though -- eg an icon showing a * when I'm looking at the full icon list isn't showing the * when looking at the homescreen. Any fix for this?
    First party BlackBerry icons will show notifications / badges, but third party apps will not. It is a limitation in Theme Builder and I don't think there is a work-around for that, I have looked.

PS. Please re-download v1.4, I fixed a glitch with icons being out of order. Weather app now must be in the 19th slot (first column, fourth row).
    11-15-09 11:28 PM
    Bold 9000 support added. Please download the correct version.
    11-16-09 12:56 AM
    i love this theme, though it looks a little crowded at first on the home screen its brill for accessing all thinks important....
    11-16-09 01:06 AM
    Hi Vince, like you I love the simplicity of the stock icons, your theme is pretty much perfect in every way, however without sounding out of line as your time and effort is really appreciated is it all possible for you to put up a 5.0 version using the OEM blue background as I like all colours to be coordinated and I can't change the incoming/Outgoing call screen?
    I'm running 5.0.0.314 on 8900, I tried upgrading to 5.0.0.348 but still no change on the call screen.
    Keep up the good work and thanks again
    Mark G

11-16-09 01:44 AM
    OEM blue backgrounds

There you go, sir. Enjoy =)
    11-16-09 01:53 AM
    wow ur theme is sick!! thanks!!!
    11-16-09 02:16 AM
    Wow...very very nice and neat....thanks for the amazing theme!
    11-16-09 04:10 AM
    Vince, you really are the man... Thank you very much its perfecto :-)

11-16-09 04:43 AM
    woo great! now i can really notice which icon is highlighted. thanks.
    11-16-09 09:00 AM
    Great work, I love how my 8900 looks with this theme, thanks!
    11-16-09 08:01 PM
    Hi vince , just wondering , can you do one for the 8520 that would be great thx before

11-16-09 10:28 PM
    Hi, VinceThePrince

I've been using this theme for a day and I've noticed that after you restart the 12 icons on the homescreen have borders all around, but when you move the cursor (highlight) an icon then move again to another icon, the border from previous icon has disappeared. The same thing applies to 6 smaller icons on the right screen only that they're all highlighted.

It's a minor glitch, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the theme.
    11-16-09 11:30 PM
    Hi, VinceThePrince

I've been using this theme for a day and I've noticed that after you restart the 12 icons on the homescreen have borders all around, but when you move the cursor (highlight) an icon then move again to another icon, the border from previous icon has disappeared. The same thing applies to 6 smaller icons on the right screen only that they're all highlighted.

It's a minor glitch, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the theme.
    Yup, it truly is a MINOR glitch. It just happens when you first load the theme, or after rebooting the phone. All it takes is for you to scroll over all the home icons once (takes about 3 seconds) and it doesn't happen again. But yeah, I know how to fix it and I will do that for the next version =)
    11-17-09 01:10 AM
    Vince, kick *** theme man! Very professional looking as you said, and very well organized and fluid.. Runs very well on my tour... Without a doubt, this is the type of theme I personally have been looking for, and the fact its free, I can't ask for much more. Your work is appreciated

11-17-09 01:29 PM
    Seems I have come across a glitch, not sure if it has been reported yet... Seems as though when I was organizing my home screen and folders, my home screen has frozen up... I can do everything else such as maneuver on the main screen, use my soft keys, etc., but cannot maneuver through the home screen and when I go to my instant messaging folder, I get an ! Alert and have to click "ok"... Trying to see if I can work my way without having to do a battery pull but looks like I'm going to have to... BTW, I did originally do a battery pull before loading the theme so that would knock off that idea..

11-17-09 01:52 PM
    nice theme! thanks a lot!
    using on my bold 9000 and no chance to switch soon....
    btw, what's your weather app? look very cool
    11-17-09 02:03 PM
    Hey dj_pone, no idea why that happens, might just be a one-time issue related to memory, as this has never happened to me. I'm excited that you like the theme, thanks for your praise =)

dtc: my weather app is BerryWeather, it's a paid app!

11-17-09 03:15 PM
    Hey VinceThePrince,

Amazing theme! I really love it.

They only little problem that I have is that it's occasionally laggy and that issue with the highlights on the home screen after a reboot.

If you could find a way to decrease the little bit of lag, it would make this theme PERFECT!

Also, do you know if there are any other weather apps that show the temperature in a badge on the icon besides BerryWeather? I can't justify paying $10 for a weather application...
    11-17-09 04:48 PM
    Thanks Vince, was waiting for this theme to hit 4.7 version for the tour. Really appreciate the great work you did for the theme. One of best one i've seen so far.
    11-17-09 05:20 PM
    any chance at porting this theme over for storm? eiterh way great theme!
    11-17-09 05:59 PM
    Also, do you know if there are any other weather apps that show the temperature in a badge on the icon besides BerryWeather? I can't justify paying $10 for a weather application...
    I use BBweather (Google it) which is a free app and looks good with Vince's theme, has temp and conditions displayed in the weather slot..... Hope that helps

11-18-09 04:47 AM
    What a fantastic theme and its super fast on my tour running .233! Thanks for your work! Couple questions, the space bar doesn't launch quicklaunch nor does the dollar sign pull up sms. Also do you have to download a weather app, or is it integrated, if so which app do you get, weatherbug?

11-18-09 09:07 AM
    Hey Vince, seems it was a one time deal, great news! Hopefully for others that may get that issue don't freak... Might I add for 4.7 OS it runs very very well!

11-18-09 12:42 PM
167 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD