07-18-10 12:52 AM
167 1234 ...
tools
    Oh and the weather bug is... the icon doesn't update whenever your weather gets updated, I've already found a fix like I said, I'm running on my phone now problem-free. Working on getting this out to you guys. Any other suggestions, feel free people!
    11-13-09 09:29 AM
    Nice theme!

it would be nice if you could make the weather slot on the home scree selectable as my temps dont display unless i have it highlighted / selected
    11-13-09 12:15 PM
    I've got the Tour with 4.7 and it works fine. To make it a little more wallpaper friendly maybe have the entire bottom as a hidden dock? I can live without it though )
    The only thing I've really run into is that some icons won't highlight bright enough to see on the bottom row (number 8-11). Could you add a brighter focus or have the icons bounce when scrolled over?
    Having to never leave my home screen is cool enough right now though!
    11-13-09 12:17 PM
    Nice theme!

it would be nice if you could make the weather slot on the home scree selectable as my temps dont display unless i have it highlighted / selected
    Weather slot is selectable as of version 1.1. Check the first page for the link to the update.
    11-13-09 12:17 PM
    I've got the Tour with 4.7 and it works fine. To make it a little more wallpaper friendly maybe have the entire bottom as a hidden dock? I can live without it though )
    The only thing I've really run into is that some icons won't highlight bright enough to see on the bottom row (number 8-11). Could you add a brighter focus or have the icons bounce when scrolled over?
    Having to never leave my home screen is cool enough right now though!
    The bouncing icon idea is what I have in the works for v1.2 actually, plus a few other goodies. I'm also working on making the homescreen more wallpaper friendly, stay tuned!

I'm still looking for my own free repository for OTA themes, if there's anyone out there that offers that, PM me please.
    11-13-09 12:20 PM
    Weather slot is selectable as of version 1.1. Check the first page for the link to the update.
    lol, yeah, just saw that the OTA wasnt updated, loading 1.1 now
    11-13-09 12:23 PM
    Version 1.2 with all the requested / promised changes are now UP. And even more good news, I have an OTA repository from now on, thanks to mrtolles. Please download the correct OS version for your device, thank-you.
    11-13-09 10:35 PM
    Will you ever consider making this theme into a storm theme with a landscape homescreen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 01:26 AM
    Will you ever consider making this theme into a storm theme with a landscape homescreen?

Probably not, sorry.
    11-14-09 01:33 AM
    Version 1.2 with all the requested / promised changes are now UP. And even more good news, I have an OTA repository from now on, thanks to mrtolles. Please download the correct OS version for your device, thank-you.
    Vince, what all was changed? I noticed the icon glow, looks good. Text and hot keys weren't implemented? Thanks for the update.
    11-14-09 08:58 AM
    Was wondering if there was a fix for the red indicator not showing up on the icons home screen for messages and sms. It showed up one time for me on the message icon but hasn't worked since. It hasn't ever shown up on the sms/mms icon. The indicator does show up for both on the applications screen. I'm using the 4.7 version. Thanks again, this theme is really great!!

11-14-09 09:56 AM
    Mark, get version 1.3 for the hotkeys. Also, for detailed changes, check the Change Log on the first post of this thread.

avenm, I don't know why you are having this problem. Did you try a battery pull after you installed? The red star indicators work for me... I'm running 5.0 on the 9700.
    11-14-09 10:53 AM
    Hi Vince, by far the best theme I've used so far only problem with mine is the Call screen (Incoming/Outgoing) remains the system default blue :-( tried the battery pull but still no luck however still using it as the transitions are great!! Many many thanks

8900 Curve 5.0.0.314
    11-14-09 12:02 PM
    Hi Vince, by far the best theme I've used so far only problem with mine is the Call screen (Incoming/Outgoing) remains the system default blue :-( tried the battery pull but still no luck however still using it as the transitions are great!! Many many thanks

8900 Curve 5.0.0.314
    I don't know what I can do differently to make that work for you... it has worked for all three of the 9700's and my friend's Tour 9630... not sure why you have that problem =(

Maybe it's a theme-related problem for your OS. If you ever upgrade to higher than .314 maybe it will work then. Sorry about that.
    11-14-09 12:26 PM
    @Vince,

Which font do you use while you use this theme? I want to have it match up.
    11-14-09 06:44 PM
    BB Alpha Sans, size 6, plain.
    11-14-09 06:51 PM

thanks!

10char
    11-14-09 06:53 PM
    My pleasure, enjoy the theme!
    11-14-09 06:56 PM
    Any chance of offering the option for the wallpaper to be changed on the application screen so that it matches what we put on the home screen? Version 3 is rocking right now!

11-14-09 07:11 PM
    I had a quick play... and its a nice theme.

Just that font size 6 is minute for me and I do have good eyesight!

Any chance of offering the option for the wallpaper to be changed on the application screen so that it matches what we put on the home screen? Version 3 is rocking right now!
    +1
    11-14-09 07:48 PM

Sure, I will try to find out how to do this and then I will incorporate it into v1.4. Check back for updates.
    11-14-09 08:41 PM
    hey great updated with version 1.3
    11-14-09 11:58 PM
    love this theme! the transitions are something i've never seen in a theme before. love that there are many icons on the home screen.

if there's anything that i would want to be added in a future version is that icons could be better highlighted. maybe the edges get highlighted too? i'm not sure how it works but as long as the selected icon becomes more obviously visible.
    11-15-09 06:52 AM
    Hi Rogue, thanks for the feedback. I believe it's a limitation in resized icons where my options are limited in terms of legibility of icons when selected. If I would have kept the original icon size of 80 x 80, I would have more options, sorry.

11-15-09 08:00 AM
    love this theme! the transitions are something i've never seen in a theme before. love that there are many icons on the home screen.

if there's anything that i would want to be added in a future version is that icons could be better highlighted. maybe the edges get highlighted too? i'm not sure how it works but as long as the selected icon becomes more obviously visible.
    Your wish has been granted, download v1.4 now.
    11-15-09 08:32 PM
167 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD