Hey all,
    I recently got into this theme-building stuff and figured I would post my first attempt at a theme. I used the standard BB Dimension icons, to keep it easy and simple at first but I added a few touches of my own.

I know, I know; its a Patriots theme. What can I say? They are my team and I am a proud fan! Enjoy and please be gentle; remember its only my first theme!

Home Screen:

Incoming Call:

Menus:

Messages Screen:

Enjoy!

*** Keep in Mind these are for the 8330, so the "WiFi" "BlackBerry" and WiFi "signal meter" are just thrown in to the background of the banner, as they dont show up on the CDMA handset***
    Last edited by shooptek; 07-22-08 at 01:49 AM.
    07-22-08 12:46 AM
    Loading Screen:
    07-22-08 12:47 AM
    thats whats up! i like the banner. nice flow with that image!
    07-22-08 01:00 AM
    Thanks orangetx.

I realized it still has some major issues so I am going to take down the downloads links for now. Sorry! I will get them back up as soon as I get the kinks worked out.

Thanks for looking!
    07-22-08 01:45 AM
    I'm brand new to bb and am having a lot of fun. I'm a big pats fan and love your theme. Is it available anywhere for the curve 8310? I'd love for someone to come up with a pink one, but can't seem to find one. Thanks!

Hey all,
    I recently got into this theme-building stuff and figured I would post my first attempt at a theme. I used the standard BB Dimension icons, to keep it easy and simple at first but I added a few touches of my own.

I know, I know; its a Patriots theme. What can I say? They are my team and I am a proud fan! Enjoy and please be gentle; remember its only my first theme!

Home Screen:

Incoming Call:

Menus:

Messages Screen:

Enjoy!

*** Keep in Mind these are for the 8330, so the "WiFi" "BlackBerry" and WiFi "signal meter" are just thrown in to the background of the banner, as they dont show up on the CDMA handset***
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 02:19 PM
    OMG I wanna learn how to do my own themes... is there a mini-shop class to take or is that difficult to do?
    09-12-08 03:00 PM
    How do you download this theme? there is no link or anything
    10-07-08 10:21 AM
    when is the link coming back??????
    10-31-08 04:53 PM
    Very Cool, Another Big Fan Here.
    Where/How do you build your own themes
    12-26-08 09:01 PM
    I'm a patriots fan as well - good job with ur theme - /GOOO PATRIOtSs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 06:48 AM
    good **** mane
    02-07-09 10:51 PM
    awesome theme, i'm also a pats fan.

can u create a TFB no more injury in real life theme please.
    02-12-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD