Hey everybody,
    After giving up on finding a Today theme that looked good, and had the combination of apps on the home page I was looking for (Calendar, Messages, and SMS (separately)), I dived in and made my own. I used all the standard icons for apps, since I wanted third-party apps to fit in, and with heavily customized icons, the third-party apps stand out like a sore thumb.

Most OS icons are custom, although I haven't done animated/multipart icons (down/upload, battery, signal) yet.

I'm considering doing a version that swaps call log for SMS, and has an invisible "new SMS" icon, so that it can be used with the threaded SMS programs that can't mark SMS messages as read and thus don't play nice with the new message indicator.

Anyway, if you want to try it out, an OTA for 4.2/4.3 Curve is up for the taking at:

tinyurl.com/greenheather

(I don't have enough posts to post a link yet, so you'll have to cut and paste for now, sorry!)

Feedback/suggestions are welcome, and I can do an App or Zen version on request if anybody wants, just haven't yet since I don't use 'em :-)

Enjoy,
    Andy
    10-04-08 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD