02-16-10 01:29 PM
44 12
tools
    Are your themes strictly for the BOLD?
    this theme looks like exactly what ive been lookin for. please tell me you have versions for the 8130 and 8330
    10-06-08 12:39 PM
    this theme looks like exactly what ive been lookin for. please tell me you have versions for the 8130 and 8330
    no can doo not enough screen real estate... pplus havent really made any themes for those phones yet....
    10-06-08 08:48 PM
    Wait you didn't answer my question "could you make a combo of both where it has the cal below messages and shows you 2 newest messages and your next 2 upcoming events ??
    If so that would be amazing... i am having so much trouble picking between them"
    10-06-08 10:20 PM
    Wait you didn't answer my question "could you make a combo of both where it has the cal below messages and shows you 2 newest messages and your next 2 upcoming events ??
    If so that would be amazing... i am having so much trouble picking between them"

ill try to have it in a few days.. been a lil busy...
    10-07-08 04:32 PM
    scratch that... its done tongiht...

oTa Link

or go to m.onthearm.com from onThearm.com mobile site or email themes@onthearm.com for links...

enjoy...
    10-07-08 10:49 PM
    nice!
    i tried your website can't get in
    10-08-08 02:44 AM
    these themes make me want to get bold. i can't find any themes like this for the 8310. =(
    10-08-08 09:11 AM
    flawless ota download
    love the L themes

Thank you!
    10-13-08 11:08 PM
    Hi

I installed the above mentionned theme on my bold, love it .. but since I installed it my machine got so slow I can barely use it...

Any idea what went wrong ? Any idea how to solve this ?

Im running OS v4.6...126

Thx for the replies !!!

Manu
    10-16-08 01:06 PM
    This is a really cool theme. Is there any way to get this for the Sprint Curve 4.3?
    11-16-08 11:15 PM
    scratch that... its done tongiht...

or go to m.onthearm.com from or email themes@onthearm.com for links...

enjoy...
    Nice but did you notice that the apps, setup, games, download folders all look generically the same? Can you fix? Thanks!
    11-17-08 12:35 AM
    This would look sick on my Curve... Hint, hint.. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 05:07 PM
    Hi there,

i use your today theme and i find it the best for my needs. Although, beeing a hard bberry user, i would love to have facilities i had with my 8310 bberry vodafone today theme. Whit this theme i could see call log, emails, sms and calendar on the desktop and it was very usefull.
    I know in bold structure there is soemthing different.. but there is lots of space available.. and i would find a today them with at least call log, emails and calendar (if not sms also) very useful - even if there will be only 1 call log, 1 email and 1 calendar item displayed.

Do you know if there is any theme like this?
    Maybe you can have this proposal in your mind when developing new themes.

Thx
    Alex
    11-27-08 04:06 AM
    one more thing.. i am a heavy user of my bold - and the bettery last only 8-10 hours.. so i have to recharge it at work also.
    can the theme drawn the battery? or it is a regula problem of the bold? the 8310 lasted for almost 2 days in the same conditions.

thx
    alex
    11-27-08 04:14 AM
    AMAZING job on the Themes. Just one issue.

On your previous Marco 2 theme when the cursor rolled over an icon its name was displayed. This is not happening with your new oTa L Theme with Today Calendar and Messages - 8 customizable icons

This is particularly annoying because the weather app is no longer able to display the temp when rolled over (have to either enter the app or roll over from the main application window).

Any chance for an update?

Thanks
    11-27-08 03:01 PM
    links back up and active.. for anyone who was looking for them...
    08-01-09 12:55 AM
    any chance of porting these to the 8900?
    08-03-09 02:23 AM
    Hi, I've had this theme for a little while and love the calendar display on the main page. The them displas your next 3 calendar appointments on the main page in the middle of the page.

ISSUE #1
    Recently the appointments have disappeared but when I add a new appointment i my calendar it will show up. It looks like the theme is now displaying all appointments on my e-mail calendar and not the appointments on my defult calendar (where all my appointments are)

How can I change the theme settings to display my defult calendar on the home screen as apposed to the other claendar registered to my email address?

ISSUE # 2.
    To try and fix the first problem I reinstalled the theme and now my SMS/MMS icom is gone. How can I get this back? It wont let me delete the theme.

Please help...

Thanks
    08-30-09 01:22 PM
    The download link seems to be broken, can anyone repost please? My BB got wiped :'(
    02-16-10 01:29 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD