02-16-10 12:29 PM
44 12
tools
    UPDATED 8/1/09
    * 4 versions total 8 icon and 7 icon with static app key.....
    * Changed navigation as per requests... I think navigates easier now....

All four versions have been updated so if you already have this theme re download it and restart your phone for the new features.....

enjoy...

combo L and calendar today theme.....

ota download link for combo with calendar

ota download link for combo with calendar 8 icons

ota download link for combo with messages

ota download link for combo with messages 8 icons

looking for input on navigation mostly...Enjoy...

as usual ota link.... or m.onthearm.com onThearm.com - Themes or email themes@onthearm.com
    Last edited by djmarcox; 08-01-09 at 02:48 AM. Reason: updating links...
    10-01-08 11:19 PM
    Interesting. The date issues seems to be improved a little which is good.

It does seem to get a bit busy with a lot of the screen used. Personally I don't use the calendar on the today screen as much I use messaging but for some it will work well.

Nav seems to work fine but I scroll down the items on the calendar and it stops on the last item and you have to roll to the side to get back to the icons. Might flow a little better if it allowed you to go down to the icons as well.

Sorry I probably being nit picky and if so I apologize.

As usual though you do good work, and you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time.
    10-01-08 11:30 PM
    thanks for the update. did you take into account the majority of the requests for your previous today theme?
    10-01-08 11:31 PM
    So would you suggest one of these with messaging only instead of calendar...
    10-01-08 11:34 PM
    i would suggest the instant messaging to show up in the messages portion, and that also unread emails/messages remain on the screen, until read.

thanks.
    10-01-08 11:36 PM
    Marco, I would use that but you could spend the rest of your life trying to do a custom one for everybody. If others agree then I would say yes but otherwise I wouldn't worry too much. Just a thought...
    10-01-08 11:36 PM
    This is just a question so please don't necessarily try to design something around it but I am curious can the icons on the home screen be smaller or are they locked to a specific size?
    Thx
    10-01-08 11:40 PM
    until new version of plazmic is released I believe everything is pretty much as is.. Im just learning as Im goin as well... so I dont mind trying new things.... by the way updated with msgs version...
    10-01-08 11:43 PM
    i would suggest the instant messaging to show up in the messages portion, and that also unread emails/messages remain on the screen, until read.

thanks.
    its seems to me that both lare actual imitations of plazmic or the phone.. tried to use default mailbox in today area just comes up blank... hopefully would be allowed in future revisions....
    10-01-08 11:50 PM
    Will it not display say the newest 4 or 5 messages or unread?
    10-01-08 11:52 PM
    anyway to just remove that bb menu icon from the bottom left? since it's already a button on the bold, i figure it would be better to have use for it with another icon.

thanks.
    10-02-08 12:17 AM
    I'm currently using your animated L theme ... and gonna try this out asap!

Any chance of a Today Plus theme with this version of theme builder?
    10-02-08 03:23 AM
    I actually prefer the other today theme you have. Usual icons on the bottom 6 and calendar and messages in small icons. Thank you djmarcox! You are too good to us!
    10-02-08 04:18 AM
    its seems to me that both lare actual imitations of plazmic or the phone.. tried to use default mailbox in today area just comes up blank... hopefully would be allowed in future revisions....
    So would you suggest one of these with messaging only instead of calendar...
    im sure people would prefer one over the other but for now since you said you can have sms/ims in the messages i prefer the calendar one.

suggestion, if you could have the homescreen change when going into the apps like one of your new "TODAY THEME"? greatly appreciated
    10-02-08 12:22 PM
    anyway to just remove that bb menu icon from the bottom left? since it's already a button on the bold, i figure it would be better to have use for it with another icon.

thanks.
    Yes there is... I just posted the 8 icon today themes now.....
    10-02-08 06:22 PM
    Ok so dumb question. How do I delete themes I don't use?
    10-02-08 06:26 PM
    Ok so dumb question. How do I delete themes I don't use?
    not dumb.. go to options / advanced options / applications then scroll thru list.... you should see names of themes... highlight ones you dont want then press bb button and chooose delete....

that should do it....
    10-02-08 06:40 PM
    not dumb.. go to options / advanced options / applications then scroll thru list.... you should see names of themes... highlight ones you dont want then press bb button and chooose delete....

that should do it....
    Thanks. It's funny I normally don't keep the same settings long enough to actually have to go delete something....
    10-02-08 06:49 PM
    djmarcox you are the boss!! thanks much my personal favourite is the combo 8 icon theme with the calendar, but like siopow said would be great if the app screen was the same as the home screen
    10-02-08 11:42 PM
    NEW: m.onthearm.com onThearm.com mobile site... go to there from phone browser... its wap site for downloading my themes...
    10-04-08 03:03 PM
    could you make a combo of both where it has the cal below messages and shows you 2 newest messages and your next 2 upcoming events ??
    If so that would be amazing... i am having so much trouble picking between them
    10-04-08 11:13 PM
    Are your themes strictly for the BOLD?
    10-04-08 11:31 PM
    hello,

first of all thanks for this great themes...
    my L today screen with calendar shows upcoming meetings but only shows 'mm/dd' instead of the real date of the appointment.... how can i solve this problem... and when I click the appointment itself i does not open calendar app. I have to click on the calender title to open it.
    10-05-08 06:16 AM
    The background image is beautiful. Is that a picture you took or something? I love scenic shots. I got a handful of nice photos when I was in alaska some years back. I only wish I had brought more than 12 rolls of film with me as I ran out of film near the end of the trip and a single roll of film up there costs as much as I paid for the total for the 12 rolls I brought with me.
    10-05-08 10:33 PM
    I downloaded both OTA but.they aren't showing up in the themes are ..... Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 10:03 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD