02-17-09 11:50 PM
494 ... 678910 ...
tools
    ive already got my fav that u customed for me

messeges, mms/sms, address book, media, browser, calender and profiles .
    08-14-08 10:03 AM
    <cut>
    Let me know if I missed anything that is glaringly missing.
    Looks good so far Mothy!!

Thank you so much for all of the hard work and effort you are putting into these themes!! I truly shows in the final product... and your dedication makes these themes so great!

Once again, thank you for putting all of this time into these themes... I think I can speak for everyone when I say, "Thank You!"
    08-14-08 10:05 AM
    And, on top of my other comment... some people really need to stop with the demanding attitude and have some patience. Mothy is a normal guy, like we are, and he is sacrificing his time to bring these themes to us! Give him some time and do not pressure him to rush through his themes... he can do what he wants. With all of the demanding attitudes and impatient people I would not even want to share my themes with the community

I am just saying that we should all be more appreciative for such a clean, professional, polished and overall perfect theme! A lot of time and hard work has gone into these and it would be a shame to see the themes not shared
    08-14-08 10:10 AM
    I agree with BMC, its not like he is charging ANYTHING for this AMAZING theme and all of its revisions.

Thank you so much mothy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 10:22 AM
    is there any way you could make a matching opera mini, video camera and yahoomail icon? if so how would i go about getting them on the phone?
    08-14-08 10:29 AM
    I ahve noticed this and I am guessing it doesnt like the transparent menus. I will make sure there are versions without transparent menus. I noticed this issue as well with using TellMe
    Thanks so much, Mothy! As my nine year old triplets tell me, 'you are the BOMB!'

08-14-08 10:37 AM
    I second that....these themes are great...we appreciate your time and effort...
    08-14-08 01:43 PM
    Is this theme out yet, I would really like to have it....
    08-14-08 01:53 PM
    Sorry for the delay I ran into a couple of issues from my testers.
    08-14-08 02:16 PM
    Will these just show up as a new link from the 1st page of this thread?

08-14-08 02:44 PM
    Will these just show up as a new link from the 1st page of this thread?

I will start a new thread with updates
    08-14-08 03:08 PM
    I will start a new thread with updates
    Will the new updates include OS 4.2.1? and thanks!
    08-14-08 03:23 PM
    Will the new updates include OS 4.2.1? and thanks!

Yes The Pearl version will be delayed a few days till I iron the new adjustments but it is coming as well.
    08-14-08 03:49 PM
    hey i just wanted to say thank you very much for all your hard work on this! its really awesome!
    Last edited by nooberry; 08-14-08 at 05:24 PM.
    08-14-08 05:17 PM
    Wow Mothy!! Thanks for all your hard work!! This will the BEST bold themes EVER!!! Can't wait!! Love your work!!! It's AWESOME!!!
    08-14-08 06:44 PM
    Yah! Just waiting on the 4.2.1 I have a bold theme right now but this one of yours is better.. So this one has a little more life till I get yours.

08-14-08 07:09 PM
    And, on top of my other comment... some people really need to stop with the demanding attitude and have some patience. Mothy is a normal guy, like we are, and he is sacrificing his time to bring these themes to us! Give him some time and do not pressure him to rush through his themes... he can do what he wants. With all of the demanding attitudes and impatient people I would not even want to share my themes with the community

I am just saying that we should all be more appreciative for such a clean, professional, polished and overall perfect theme! A lot of time and hard work has gone into these and it would be a shame to see the themes not shared
    couldnt have said that better myself! his themes are amazing, let the guy live a normal life, he doesnt get paid for the themes, he does it to help us out and to have fun with the berry.

jeez!
    08-14-08 08:32 PM
    Hi all, Thanks for all of the kind words. I have ironed out the last issue, I was ready to release when I was told by a tester that some 3rd party apps override the menu options and do white on white text, (facebook and google talk to name 2) because of the popularity of those I figured it best to fix that. I have got that fixed and am ironing out the last visual thin and should have some ready by this afternoon. I will post a new thread letting you all know.

Thanks again!
    08-15-08 09:09 AM
    Your the BEST Mothy! I have subscribe to this thread so I will know when they are up and running! you're the Man!! Thanks again!!
    08-15-08 09:11 AM
    I'm getting antsy. This is to much
    08-15-08 04:26 PM
    6 versions are up at BRS: New BeBold Theme - BlueRoomSolution

PICS:

08-15-08 05:04 PM
    more

08-15-08 05:09 PM
    Awesome them!!

Anyway you could make the font (sms, mail, options) a little bigger in the other verisons? :/
    08-15-08 05:21 PM
    Nicely done Mothy!
    08-15-08 05:22 PM
    mothy... is there a way we can have an icon on here so we dont have to make the boxes seperate.. this is for 4.3.. and can these be re arranged? it appears not to work
    08-15-08 07:03 PM
494 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD