02-18-09 12:50 AM
494 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Is any one having any problems using this theme with JiveTalk?

Im running 4.5.0.66 and when i load JiveTalk it starts to flicker and I cant choose

"continue using evaluation key or Purchase key"

It comes on and off.......any other having this issue?
    08-10-08 12:58 AM
    The 4.3 versions are now up at blueroomsolution.com
    08-10-08 01:06 AM
    Is any one having any problems using this theme with JiveTalk?

Im running 4.5.0.66 and when i load JiveTalk it starts to flicker and I cant choose

"continue using evaluation key or Purchase key"

It comes on and off.......any other having this issue?
    No problems here with JiveTalk. I'm running 4.5.0.52.
    08-10-08 07:27 AM
    No prob jayman just trying to help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-08 09:51 AM
    This theme is amazing... BoldBerry is a little crisper IMHO (fonts in menus etc and background image) but this is great. The icons on this have a bit more detail than boldberry and the way the selected item lights up is great on this theme also.
    08-10-08 01:03 PM
    If you removed any of the BB themes included with your 4.5 os, this theme will not show up under "themes" even if it is clearly shown under "Applications"

Are you running 4.5 and did you optimize? If you are not running 4.5 you should have downloaded through this link: link edited out of quote!

On a side note: BEST THEME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mothy does not want a link posted directly to the OTA file!!

You might wanna take that down... and people can follow the link I have posted in the quoted comment below

SD, I knew it was on BRS haha

I was wondering if he would post a direct link... and he has not said we aren't allowed to, so here it is :

BeBold - BlueRoomSolution

Mothy, please feel free to PM me if you do not want this link posted and I will gladly and quickly remove it!

P.S. : SevereDeceit, your BRS link you provided is broken... it is BlueRoomSolution not BlueRoomSolutions
    This theme is amazing... BoldBerry is a little crisper IMHO (fonts in menus etc and background image) but this is great. The icons on this have a bit more detail than boldberry and the way the selected item lights up is great on this theme also.
    This theme is far better than BoldBerry! And, who the heck uses the default background image anyhow?! Use whatever wall paper you want!
    08-10-08 04:16 PM
    I agree it is the best bold theme. I've tried every other bold theme and mothy's nails every aspect.
    08-10-08 05:24 PM
    This theme is far better than BoldBerry! And, who the heck uses the default background image anyhow?! Use whatever wall paper you want!
    I'm just saying I don't know if it's just me but boldberry's fonts look better and are easier for me to read.. other than that beBold is amazing. And you're right I don't use the default wallpaper but i'm just stating that it's not the sharpest pic..
    Don't get me wrong this is my fav theme and I'm using it now..
    08-10-08 07:30 PM
    Well I completed all of the requests and am working on the "L". It should be released as well as the U by Wed.

08-11-08 02:06 AM
    I can't wait to get it!!!
    08-11-08 02:55 AM
    Have you posted all of your custom requests? I'm sure someone requested the home screen icons that would also work better for me. Specifically, I need the SMS and browser icons on the home screen...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-08 09:52 AM
    Well I completed all of the requests and am working on the "L". It should be released as well as the U by Wed.

Mothy, I'm definitley gonna hit you up for the L theme as it is my favorite. Let us know...
    08-11-08 09:56 AM
    I have 4.5.0.52 and I can't get the theme to show up on my curve.

Also, did I read correctly that you cant reposition the icons in the dock on the home screen?
    08-11-08 12:44 PM
    this is fantastic!
    08-11-08 12:58 PM
    I have 4.5.0.52 and I can't get the theme to show up on my curve.

Also, did I read correctly that you cant reposition the icons in the dock on the home screen?
    You have to have your original icon theme installed on your device for this theme to work. And, no, you can not move the icons on the home screen. It's a down side to the new Plazmic.
    08-11-08 01:19 PM
    The 4.3 version is now availible here:
    BeBold - BlueRoomSolution
    08-11-08 02:48 PM
    You have to have your original icon theme installed on your device for this theme to work. And, no, you can not move the icons on the home screen. It's a down side to the new Plazmic.
    actually, if its like every other 4.5 theme, u must have the today theme installed.

somethin i read was the default frame work that came wit plazmic is the today theme which is why u need it on ur device, also the non changable icons is also thanks to the today theme.
    08-11-08 02:48 PM
    Great theme. I am missing the 2nd icon from the left. i went into messages > options > SMS/MMS Seperate and i am still missing the icon. does anyone have the fix ?
    08-11-08 03:11 PM
    Great theme. I am missing the 2nd icon from the left. i went into messages > options > SMS/MMS Seperate and i am still missing the icon. does anyone have the fix ?
    That would be BB Messenger. Are you running 4.3?
    08-11-08 03:26 PM
    yes, i am running OS 4.3. I read in an early post that another user with the same version experienced the same issue.
    08-11-08 03:34 PM
    yes, i am running OS 4.3. I read in an early post that another user with the same version experienced the same issue.
    shoot me a PM
    08-11-08 05:52 PM
    Awesome work as usual Mothy! Any chance of getting a 4.3 with a transparent banner? I had sent you a request for a custome version, but I totally understand how busy you are! Keep up the great work!
    08-11-08 06:27 PM
    I love it Finally a nice looking Bold theme!
    08-11-08 11:58 PM
    Thank you for the this theme Mothy. I was able to fix the missing icon by re-downloading the theme OTA and rebooting my Curve 8330 after making the SMS/SSM setting change. I think that if you apply the theme and then change the SMS/MMS setting, the second icon does not (install/load?) correctly.

See if it works.
    08-12-08 10:34 AM
    re-installing the theme worked. thanks for the assistance everyone.
    08-12-08 11:43 AM
494 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD