02-17-09 11:50 PM
494 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Love this theme!

I'm running 4.3 on an 8330 w/ Sprint, and I'm missing the 2nd icon from left, which appears to be BB Messenger. Wonder why I don't have it? I have the icon on full menu. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hmmm thats weird i am havign the same problem anyone know whats up?
    08-08-08 10:40 PM
    Hmmm thats weird i am havign the same problem anyone know whats up?
    Mothy customized mine, only he could say...

08-08-08 11:28 PM
    Hey Mothy,

Can I also get a customized Pearl one for 4.5? I would like from left to right these apps:

-Address Book
    -Phone Log
    -SMS Messages
    -Browser
    -Calendar

Thanks!

08-09-08 08:30 AM
    Right now I am going to have to stop doing the requests as they are getting to be to much right now do to my "real work" :toung:

When time permits I will get to those that I have left and might put the request out again.

THanks for all the interest as I didn't think it would get to be that popular.

To date I think I have done atleast 45 special requests.

I will be working in my spare time to create about 4-5 different version to hopefully accomadte everyone. And also amy working on a Today Plus, "L", "U" and a Double Zen.

Thank You

See ya soon.
    08-09-08 10:29 AM
    Looking forward to all the different versions. I am not surprised that
    they have been that popular-the best "bold" out there! You have been more than wonderful to do the customizations.
    08-09-08 10:34 AM
    thanks mothy for the special request. this theme looks amazing, and i cant wait for your other themes to come out.
    08-09-08 10:47 AM
    Mothys themes are one of a kind.

08-09-08 11:06 AM
    Right now I am going to have to stop doing the requests as they are getting to be to much right now do to my "real work" :toung:

When time permits I will get to those that I have left and might put the request out again.

THanks for all the interest as I didn't think it would get to be that popular.

To date I think I have done atleast 45 special requests.

I will be working in my spare time to create about 4-5 different version to hopefully accomadte everyone. And also amy working on a Today Plus, "L", "U" and a Double Zen.

Thank You

See ya soon.
    That's cool man. If you just made a today plus where we could customize the other icons that would be awesome. Either way your work is awesome! Thanks for it all.

08-09-08 11:07 AM
    Sorry, saw about separating the mail and sms. Now got it. Superb theme!
    I just installed this awesome theme on my BB 8310 and I love it. But I have the same situation that you had, the 3rd from the left missing icon. Can you explain how you solved the problem?

Thanks in advance.
    08-09-08 01:25 PM
    I have an 8830 WE. I just want to confirm that you just have to choose the operating system at the link and it should work for my phone. Just trying to be careful!!

also, some people have mentioned about that an icon is missing and you have to separate some accounts. how do you do that? Thanks for the help!!
    08-09-08 02:04 PM
    If I am correct you go messages then menu -> options->general settings-> and then scroll down and you will see sms and email inboxes change it to theme controlled. I could be wrong on this let me double check for you tho

08-09-08 02:13 PM
    Yes that is right either set it to theme controlled or seperate.

08-09-08 02:15 PM
    What you said bout choosing the os at the link is correct. Just make sure you click the one for your model as well

08-09-08 02:16 PM
    What you said bout choosing the os at the link is correct. Just make sure you click the one for your model as well

Thanks for the advice BMc.

Is this link over the air? The reason I am asking is because when I click on version 4.2 I just get a request to download the file and nothing asks for the model of the phone.
    08-09-08 02:23 PM
    Yes that is right either set it to theme controlled or seperate.

Thanks a lot. I did what you said and I was already set to theme controlled. I changed it to seperate and presto! I got the missing icon.

Thanks again for your speedy response.
    08-09-08 02:23 PM
    Mothy check your private messages please

Thank you,
    Jared
    08-09-08 03:28 PM
    I am have the missing second icon too. Is there a fix? I've changed the mail setting to seperate and still have the problem.
    08-09-08 03:54 PM
    Read post number 87.
    08-09-08 03:57 PM
    It's the second icon I'm missing. I have the setting for seperate which allowed that third icon to appear. Any idea how to get that second one the BB messenger is missing.
    08-09-08 04:19 PM
    Thanks for the advice BMc.

Is this link over the air? The reason I am asking is because when I click on version 4.2 I just get a request to download the file and nothing asks for the model of the phone.
    This is the same problem I am having. I click on the OTA link for 4.5 and then it goes directly to the DL screen without asking for model. I downloaded this unspecified theme, which I'm guessing is for 88xx and 83xx rather than for 81xx.

Anyway, I can't find the theme in my themes list. Are there separate links for different models. I need one for the Pearl 8100 on 4.5.

Thanks so much. This theme looks awesome.

***I just found the Pearl OTA link. Its in another section of the forum here: BeBold - BlueRoomSolution
    Last edited by jforce; 08-09-08 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Found solution
    08-09-08 04:19 PM
    is there any way to change which icons display on the bottom of the screen?
    08-09-08 04:59 PM
    It's the second icon I'm missing. I have the setting for seperate which allowed that third icon to appear. Any idea how to get that second one the BB messenger is missing.
    I tried message settings for separate and theme controlled, but still missing 2nd icon (bb messenger). Is it related to not running 4.5 OS?

08-09-08 05:24 PM
    Not sure if that is the problem. I have the most up to date OS through Verizon, which is 4.3.
    08-09-08 05:46 PM
    Great theme. Like it alot.
    08-09-08 06:26 PM
    I will post a 4.3 version up at BRS Tonight sorry for forgetting about you guys.

08-09-08 10:17 PM
494 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD