02-18-09 12:50 AM
494 ... 17181920
tools
    Mothy,
    Another issue I think I've found is when I use BB messenger and go to add contact. You cannot see what you are typing in on that field. Seems that the background and the font are both the same color.
    That is an issue I became aware of and am working to resolve for anybody that is having the issue.
    10-06-08 10:02 AM
    Mothy,

I'm not sure if you got my message, or if you read my multiple posts.

1. Will you please respond to my PM.
    2. Can you go back a page and read my request?
    3. Do you have a Paypal email I can donate to?

Thanks.

Sorry man I can't find the PM. Shoot me another and Ill get back to you ASAP.
    10-06-08 10:04 AM
    That is an issue I became aware of and am working to resolve for anybody that is having the issue.
    Great to hear, also did you take a look at the screenshot I posted in post #451 as far as the font size and alignment when looking at messages?
    10-06-08 10:47 AM
    Mothy,

Thanks for the Theme. The only thing I noticed that was a little wierd is under option, Status, the font is larger than all the other things under options and it doesnt fit the screen. But other than that, its cool.
    10-06-08 10:03 PM
    Can you make a theme that looks like this, but with the icons in this order: SMS/MMS - Phone Book - Calender - Media - Browser.

Can you please PM me the download link?

PS: Your themes are thee best themes. Your free themes look 10x's better than ones you would pay for. Thank-you for taking the time to make, and post these. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you're a theme making God.

Once again, THANK-YOU!
    This was my PM and post.
    10-06-08 10:44 PM
    Mothy,
    Playing around with the L-theme and its nice but I've run into one issue. When in messages view, the font appears to be too large as it cant display the full time/date on each line. Also the date line is off center to that the bottom of it seems cutoff.

I hope that makes sense. I can see if I can try to get a screenshot if it will help.
    Mothy,

Same issue here. I bought the small version as not to have this problem. Don't mean to pile on, but just want to make sure you have seen this issue.

When/if there is a fix, will the BRS store links be updated? How will we get the new version. I did sign up for updates through my BRS account.

Thanks!
    10-07-08 07:16 AM
    Sorry for the delay guys I have been under the weather. I am almost done fixing the issues. The BRS store will be updated but anyone who is still waiting for the small menu version update will get the link via email. With that said if you are still waiting please send me another email jsut as a reminder. Make sure to include your Paypal donation name and the theme you purchased.

Now on to other news. I will have the Today Plus themes up on the BRS shop by morning for purchase. I am also finalizing the iberry theme and it will be availible at the BRS shop (I will release the bottom zen for free and the other versions will be $2)

Thanks for the patients
    10-07-08 10:09 AM
    Mothy,

Any solution to my issue???

Font under option>status is larger than other items under options and does not fit the screen. PM me and me know, thnx.
    10-07-08 11:39 AM
    The Today Plus themes and all updates have been added to the BRS Shop here:

New Products : Blueroomsolution!, Your Smartphone Solution!

Let me know if you need help assistance or want a custom that isnt at the shop. I will be emailing out the updates to those of you who have already paid by tomorrow.
    10-09-08 02:04 AM
    Hi got a today plus and today plus double zen. The link came straight through for the double zen, but not the other (have contacted store so no prob) the reason I mention is cos I bought the small menu version and that's what the link said, but it seems to have installed the large menu version.
    Might be worth checking before loads of people get the wrong ver...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 10:28 AM
    Hi got a today plus and today plus double zen. The link came straight through for the double zen, but not the other (have contacted store so no prob) the reason I mention is cos I bought the small menu version and that's what the link said, but it seems to have installed the large menu version.
    Might be worth checking before loads of people get the wrong ver...

Ill check into that right now.

Thanks
    10-09-08 02:14 PM
    Got the today plus link and that is fine with SM menus so it seems the double zen is the only one with this prob...

10-09-08 05:42 PM
    i downloaded the bebold theme and the SMS icon isnt showing up
    10-10-08 09:28 PM
    Hi, can you send me a link for 4.3

Thank You so much and the theme is gorgeous. I also want to donate $.
    10-11-08 02:01 AM
    Mothy,

I hope you haven't forgotten about your amigo.

I'll PM you.
    10-11-08 12:19 PM
    So I received an updated version for the L small menu theme. It fixed the issue with not seeing the text when adding a contact in BB messenger but I use the app maratick, and when you go to create a new list the text is white as well as the background so it cant be seen.

Also the updated version I received, though the filename indicates is the small menu version, it has large menus.

This is my favorite theme out of all of them I've used, and this is from someone that never thought the bold themes were all that appealing until trying this one. Hopefully the few small issues will get fixed.
    10-11-08 04:43 PM
    Mothy,

I ordered a theme, and accidentally sent the download link to the wrong email address. I've PM'd you a screen shot of the receipt. Please email me the download link ASAP.

My email address is: louis.burrell@vzw.blackberry.net

PS: I couldn't find anywhere to donate. When it said purchase completed, I didn't see a "donate" button. If you have a link where I can donate, please post it here.

Thanks!
    10-11-08 05:19 PM
    You can forward the link yourself to your BlackBerry e-mail address...just go into the e-mail and click forward then forward it to yourself. Once you receive it on your device, click on the link and it should work, it worked for me.

Mothy,

I ordered a theme, and accidentally sent the download link to the wrong email address. I've PM'd you a screen shot of the receipt. Please email me the download link ASAP.

My email address is: louis.burrell@vzw.blackberry.net

PS: I couldn't find anywhere to donate. When it said purchase completed, I didn't see a "donate" button. If you have a link where I can donate, please post it here.

Thanks!
    10-11-08 06:12 PM
    Mothy, just wanted to say I love your work. Well done. Everytime. Wow.
    10-11-08 06:21 PM
    You can forward the link yourself to your BlackBerry e-mail address...just go into the e-mail and click forward then forward it to yourself. Once you receive it on your device, click on the link and it should work, it worked for me.
    I sent it to louis.burrell@vzw.blackberry.com but I needed to send it to louis.burrell@vzw.blackberry.net.

Or do you know a way to forward the message from somewhere else?
    10-11-08 07:07 PM
    Does anyone have any tips? I really want this theme. It sucks that I paid for it, and can't even use it yet.
    10-12-08 03:08 PM
    Opps, sorry. I degleted to read the one posting where it went to Blackberry.com. I guess Mothy will have to send it to you again. I'm still waiting for a couple of link to. Which theme was it???
    10-12-08 07:40 PM
    Opps, sorry. I degleted to read the one posting where it went to Blackberry.com. I guess Mothy will have to send it to you again. I'm still waiting for a couple of link to. Which theme was it???
    I forget the exact name of it. It's like the Verizon default theme, with the icons at the bottom.

I've emailed him, and contacted BRS, and no ones gotten back to me after a day and a half.

Uhhh......
    10-12-08 10:07 PM
    What version Plazmic do you make the Bold Themes with?
    10-12-08 11:38 PM
    I forget the exact name of it. It's like the Verizon default theme, with the icons at the bottom.

I've emailed him, and contacted BRS, and no ones gotten back to me after a day and a half.

Uhhh......
    Let me check into this right away!
    10-13-08 10:21 AM
494 ... 17181920
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD