02-17-09 11:50 PM
494 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Mothy, just curious...

How large are these themes.....?

I notice a large decline and I am assuming it's from them being installed. but how much is each one.

Oh and your suggestions above. I agree and donation will be sent
    08-21-08 07:14 PM
    I can't go on BRS on my BB, idk why but all that it shows is the username and password boxes, that's it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 11:00 PM
    I can't go on BRS on my BB, idk why but all that it shows is the username and password boxes, that's it.

Shoot me a PM
    08-21-08 11:13 PM
    Well I released the 1st three versions with a couple more to come.

Let me know what you think

BeBold Today PLus - BlueRoomSolution
    08-21-08 11:14 PM
    I really like this last Bold Today theme! Do I need to have v4.5 for this to work?
    08-21-08 11:55 PM
    I really like this last Bold Today theme! Do I need to have v4.5 for this to work?
    I have uploaded for 4.2, 4.3, and 4.5.....I try to cover everyone.
    08-21-08 11:56 PM
    Well the U is ready for exsport and should have about 3 versions I think up tonight....take a look at the apps and let me know what replacements from this versions you might make and that will determine what versions come out, so if your interested respond so I know. The L will come shortly after so give input on that as well.

A standard Zen is in the works as well.

(the pic will change but that is my screen today

Thanks
    Last edited by mothy; 08-22-08 at 11:31 AM.
    08-22-08 11:28 AM
    Well the U is ready for exsport and should have about 3 versions I think up tonight....take a look at the apps and let me know what replacements from this versions you might make and that will determine what versions come out, so if your interested respond so I know. The L will come shortly after so give input on that as well.

A standard Zen is in the works as well.

(the pic will change but that is my screen today

Thanks

I noticed from reading other peoples comments from other posts regarding dock icons that a lot of people don't use BB Messenger. I would suggest that you do not automatically include a BBM dock icon so that it does not show up blank for some people, like myself, that removed the app to free up some memory.

Also, regarding the updated and new themes you are posting up, do they all fix the Opera Mini issue without removing the transparent menu throughout the entire theme?

Last comment, anyway you can add the current profile indicator (not the icon) on the home screen where it usually is on top somewhere?
    Last edited by Nick917; 08-22-08 at 01:34 PM.
    08-22-08 01:31 PM
    I noticed from reading other peoples comments from other posts regarding dock icons that a lot of people don't use BB Messenger. I would suggest that you do not automatically include a BBM dock icon so that it does not show up blank for some people, like myself, that removed the app to free up some memory.

Also, regarding the updated and new themes you are posting up, do they all fix the Opera Mini issue without removing the transparent menu throughout the entire theme?

Last comment, anyway you can add the current profile indicator (not the icon) on the home screen where it usually is on top somewhere?
    Nick,

Thanks for the info. The only way I have found to fix the Opera Mini issues is to use non transparent menus, but I am contantly tinkering to figure it out.
    And I havent posted them yet but am taking care of the people that need it via PM.

Is this what you are looking for:

08-22-08 02:26 PM
    One problem I have ver. 1 and on my home screen I'm missing an icon.

08-22-08 04:00 PM
    Mothy, did you get my pm?

08-22-08 05:00 PM
    Nick,

Thanks for the info. The only way I have found to fix the Opera Mini issues is to use non transparent menus, but I am contantly tinkering to figure it out.
    And I havent posted them yet but am taking care of the people that need it via PM.

Is this what you are looking for:

That's exactly it. Looks real good except that the date and time appear a bit too large....or maybe that's just the way it looks in your post. I appreciate you fixing the opera mini issue even though you had to remove the transparent menus. I'm gonna be donating since you're doing all this work and devoting all this time. I look forward to seeing you create more themes.
    08-22-08 05:31 PM
    I think the theme looks great with the bigger Time display. Why don't I have the compass on my Bold?

Where can I get the Theme please.

Paul
    08-22-08 06:27 PM
    You can get it here after you registerBlueRoomSolution
    08-22-08 06:37 PM
    How can someone know that an updated version of a particular theme is uploaded?
    08-23-08 09:15 AM
    I will always update this thread when anything new happens or is released.

08-23-08 09:36 AM

Cool, thank you. Dah, I should have just PM'd you.
    08-23-08 11:36 AM
    Hi and thank you in advance,

I will pay you in advance for your service via PayPal. I would the BeBold same background and everything except for the front icons different.
    1. Messages
    2. Browser
    3. Options
    4. Media
    5. Keyboard Lock

If you are interested, please get back to me and I will pay you. I have an 8830 with OS 4.5.

You are very good at what you do and I really appreciate it!

Paul
    08-24-08 04:16 PM

Mothy,
    Do you have an idea of when you will update the kickstart and bebold themes for the pearl with the fix to the operamini menu issue and including the profiles indicator in the header area?

Last edited by Nick917; 08-24-08 at 09:47 PM.
    08-24-08 09:45 PM
    Mothy,
    Do you have an idea of when you will update the kickstart and bebold themes for the pearl with the fix to the operamini menu issue and including the profiles indicator in the header area?

I am working on those , but am trying to finish all of my paid requests right now sometime next week is what I am hoping for.
    08-25-08 12:43 AM
    Well the U is ready for exsport and should have about 3 versions I think up tonight....
    Are you still working on this? Curious...
    08-25-08 09:31 AM
    Are you still working on this? Curious...
    Sorry needed a little R&R this weekend and will load it up tonight!

Thanks
    08-25-08 09:33 AM
    Not a problem.
    08-25-08 09:34 AM
    Using this theme right now...its GREAT!!!!
    08-25-08 09:37 AM
    Waiting patiently.
    08-25-08 10:12 PM
494 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD