02-18-09 12:50 AM
494 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Same problem with JiveTalk and Opera Mini.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 06:20 PM
    i have found the best bold theme ever made. its a bottom zen theme. Here u go guy have some fun.

New BeBold Theme - BlueRoomSolution
    08-19-08 07:09 PM
    We already have a long time running thread on this. Will be merged together so it sticks to the main thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/new-bold-theme-59565/
    08-19-08 07:14 PM

here some pic
    08-19-08 07:14 PM
    08-19-08 07:15 PM
    08-19-08 07:15 PM
    Unfourtnatley not, it is not in my power. But I will to 5-6 versions.
    why wont be in ur power?? why it cant be chagned able?
    08-19-08 08:15 PM
    You bet, it is out and released.

Kickstart Therme - BlueRoomSolution
    Just downloaded the Kickstart theme. Love the bottom dock! Very nice job! Best theme I've used yet. Any chance for the option of having the Kickstart theme have both a bottom and top dock!
    08-20-08 07:46 AM
    Font size is the only major issue... By far best theme out there, even Flowberry can't come close... Mothy, please increase the Font size, isn't there a way to do that???

08-20-08 07:46 AM
    Font size is the only major issue... By far best theme out there, even Flowberry can't come close... Mothy, please increase the Font size, isn't there a way to do that???

Increase the font size of what and which theme?

As mentioned by others, Opera Mini is incompatible with the Kickstart theme. If I open Opera Mini, the menu key does not stay up and can't close Opera Mini which leaves it running in the background (look under 'switch applications'). The only way to close OM is to either do a battery pull or SoftReset....I did the SR. Is there a fix for this?
    08-20-08 08:17 AM

As mentioned by others, Opera Mini is incompatible with the Kickstart theme. If I open Opera Mini, the menu key does not stay up and can't close Opera Mini which leaves it running in the background (look under 'switch applications'). The only way to close OM is to either do a battery pull or SoftReset....I did the SR. Is there a fix for this?

I will have a version up without transparent menus later tonight which should fix the issue

If you have this issue shoot me a PM
    Last edited by mothy; 08-20-08 at 10:20 AM.
    08-20-08 10:12 AM
    The transparent menus are amazing.......the BOLD looks good as well......just have to convince the wife to take my curve and I get the BOLD. (not going to happen)

Nicely done on the theme.

--- RSNORTHERN
    08-20-08 10:53 AM
    love it ! But alas im still on 4.2
    08-20-08 10:07 PM

The font size of the NEW BOLD THEME...The Font size is way too small, I am not the only one that thinks so, I wish we could use our own font as well as size on this but....if it could be like a 9 it would be perfect...Th theme is perfect but the font size to me is a deal breaker...Anyone else concur???
    08-20-08 10:26 PM
    love it ! But alas im still on 4.2
    I have 4.2 versions up for all versions
    08-20-08 10:56 PM
    you do ? damn i must b blind but u are great... gunna go chk it out now
    08-20-08 11:39 PM
    This will definetly be the 1st theme this Newbie downloads, Thanks!!!
    08-20-08 11:46 PM
    Has there been an update to the Kickstart theme to address the Opera Mini issue? Also, how come the Profile icon does not appear on the home screen? I like seeing what my profile is set to (vibrate or normal) without having to actually go into the Profile settings.
    08-21-08 11:23 AM
    ive been searching for so long and this theme takes the whole cake....its perfect. all my fav icons and colors! +1000000 for you!
    08-21-08 12:11 PM
    After some delay and issues I will have the Today Plus loaded up tonight, I will basically be using the bottom zen version sets and substituting in for the Calendar and Messages. 2 things:

Is anybody interested in a vesion showing only Calendar or Email (to go along with the bottom zen)

Also is anybodyu interested in versions of the Bebold (any style) with the profiles in the banner?

If anybody is interested in the Bebold Double Zen Today PLus let me know, I can create that but only for a donation as it is a little more involved.

The Today PLus Double Zen would be:

6 icons across the top

a Today Item in the middle

and 6 across the bottom

Let me know your thoughts. I am excited that this one is ready to go as it seemed to be popular.
    08-21-08 01:49 PM
    After some delay and issues I will have the Today Plus loaded up tonight, I will basically be using the bottom zen version sets and substituting in for the Calendar and Messages. 2 things:

Is anybody interested in a vesion showing only Calendar or Email (to go along with the bottom zen)

Also is anybodyu interested in versions of the Bebold (any style) with the profiles in the banner?

If anybody is interested in the Bebold Double Zen Today PLus let me know, I can create that but only for a donation as it is a little more involved.

6 icons across the top

and 6 across the bottom

Let me know your thoughts. I am excited that this one is ready to go as it seemed to be popular.
    The Today PLus Double Zen would take the cake. I vote absolutely yes.
    08-21-08 03:28 PM

6 icons across the top

and 6 across the bottom

I'd still love to get the BeBold theme with the OM issues resolved. Is this something you can still do?

08-21-08 03:46 PM
    I'd still love to get the BeBold theme with the OM issues resolved. Is this something you can still do?

Sorry I forgot, I have the fix for the Opera Mini (3rd party issue problems) so PM me if you need one of those.
    08-21-08 03:50 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard/excellent work mothy! It's appreciated mucho!
    08-21-08 04:15 PM
    Could you do a version of the today plus theme with the icons on the top instead of the bottom?
    08-21-08 07:06 PM
494 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD