I'm currently in the process of setting up a video download site for Blackberry users..still in set up/beta stages...I read the site rules and from my understanding I'm allowed to post the link for people to have a look/peek at whats up and coming, soo have a look, bare in mind theres nothing really there atm but a template so any thoughts or ideas/opinions would be greatly appreciated, and it's also WAP accessible as well so you can view it on your BB or view the HTML version, but anyways heres the link http://videos4blackberry.info/
    The idea is to have a ''daily video'' for a direct download and also maintain an archive of videos/clips as well..I expect the site will be FULLY up and running in the next few weeks, hit me up with opinions/ideas to improve upon it
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 08-25-07 at 12:55 PM.
    08-20-07 02:56 AM
    What kind of video content are you planning on posting?
    08-21-07 12:22 AM
    I think you should have all the episodes of Diggnation on there
    08-21-07 03:39 PM
    Thanks very much for the info!
    Sounds like a great idea, site looks pretty cool so far, will definitely be back to check it out more!
    08-21-07 04:46 PM
    What kind of video content are you planning on posting?
    Have a look and see ...and yes uploading the diggnation episodes is an item I will be addressing over the next few days, not all but most will be uploaded..as well as many other videos and clips keep checkin in guys, lots more to come

ps: send me an email (feedback[at]doughboysworld.com) if you guys have any requests for shows that you would like to see on a regular basis etc..etc within legal reasoning of course
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 08-21-07 at 11:32 PM.
    08-21-07 10:34 PM
    great site but why cant i load it onto my videos in my media manager?? i downloaded the blackberry compatible version of the video and its too large.. do i have to buy a micro sd card just to load one vid?
    09-09-07 03:08 PM
    Siciliano187, I say get a memory card anyway. You can then load all videos and music etc onto the card...
    09-09-07 04:20 PM
    I checked it out and got a message tht I was not authorised to view tht page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-07 06:53 PM
    I did not get an error when I looked.

Great looking site by the way!
    09-09-07 10:26 PM
    Videos4Blackberry got a recent positive review from BerryReview. Here for the review, screen shots, content etc.

Review: Videos4blackberry Site | BerryReview

Here to the site itself videos4blackberry.info | Slim Pickings..Give The Writers What They Want.. | Well, Blackberry, Out, Episode, Click
    12-03-07 03:19 PM
    i like this idea! is there a way users can post videos?
    12-26-07 04:26 PM
    Great job Bla1ze, Nice Site
    12-26-07 06:25 PM
    i like this idea! is there a way users can post videos?
    I've been playing with that idea for a few weeks now, doing some beta testing on different methods, this was something that was mentioned by blundell early on in the development and once out of beta testing will be available for all to do so.
    12-26-07 11:14 PM
    i like the site so far. but what i love the most is that you can use it on your BB.
    12-27-07 07:13 PM
    Keep getting an error whrn I try to download the video. Erro 400 or something. whdownload

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-08 12:37 AM
    Thanks to you i get to watch my missed episode of Desperate housewives!!!
    Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I know its so far in advance but when it starts again can you put on America's/Canada's next top model

Thanks again Bla1ze
    01-10-08 11:05 AM
    I'm unable to download any content. I get the "You are not authorized" error, and under "details" it says it might be that the "target object is too large." I have unlimited data with T-mobile, but there may nevertheless be limits.
    01-10-08 01:23 PM
    Bla1ze, yesterday when I tried to get a video, it would only play on my PC, not download to my PC for me to transfer to the BB...
    01-10-08 01:33 PM
    For those of you who are unable to download> are you using a media card?

Jsanders - right click>save as.
    01-10-08 01:47 PM
    For those of you who are unable to download> are you using a media card?

Jsanders - right click>save as.
    Yes. I have 2 gb, which should be enough. Is this site *supposed* to download directly to the BB, or only to a PC, for USB transfer? Maybe I just misunderstand.
    01-10-08 07:17 PM
    Download to pc, then usb transfer to memory card, (BlackBerry)...
    01-10-08 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD