Well, I couldn't find anything about this through forum search or google even, so I figured I'd give asking a shot. I just downloaded Plazmic themebuilder 4.7, trying to make a theme for my Curve. And it won't let me change the background image on the active call screen. I even tried altering the image itself in the directory (after backing it up just in case) and I still have just a plain white background for active calls. Ideally I'd like to have just a transparent background for active calls so I can still see whatever I set as the home page background, but I'd settle for anything other then a bright white square at this point. Can anyone help me figure this out please?
    03-31-09 11:42 PM
    i dont believe you can theme the active call background for 8310/20/30.
    that's why the background button is greyed out.
    04-01-09 01:15 AM
    The thing is the theme that came loaded on my phone (Sprint theme) has a picture there instead of a plain white background. But even so, shouldn't editing the file have worked? *shrug* Maybe I got the wrong file.
    04-01-09 02:14 AM
    I have a related question regarding which Plazmic download I want, but I will comment on this that there must be a way because I have purchased themes that have different backgrounds for the active call.

Perhaps it is a feature available in the older Plazmic developer kits (I am going to post a separate question about this). Their downloads page has other versions like 4.6 and 4.5
    04-05-09 12:31 AM
    Well now I don't know. Scrap that last part.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 10:26 AM
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix/work around this frustrating event?
    04-17-09 03:53 AM
    unfortunately you can't change the active call screen for the 83xx. there's no work around, it just can't be done.
    04-17-09 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD