I have downloaded a few hidden today themes and for some reason my calendar entries don't show! I've rebooted my phone after downloading, but still nothing. Do I need to change any of my setting? Any help will do.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 10:39 PM
    You might have the incorrect calendar set as your default. Options-> Adv Options ->> Default Services. Make sure you have the account where your calendar enteies are selected as the CICAL default.

If, like me, you started off with entries in a number of different cals and want to get them all to one, go to calendar -> options -> Show Keyboard, and type the word MOVE. One you confirm the move all of your cal entries will be consolidated under the cal you set as your default, as described above.

Hope that helps.
    11-23-09 11:02 PM
    Check your default calendar settings. Go to Options, Advanced Options, Default Services. The calendar you want to have showing must be your default calendar.
    Last edited by rbrooks86; 11-23-09 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Jlsparks beat me by 1 minute!!!!!
    11-23-09 11:03 PM
    hmmm i went to Options-> Adv Options ->> Default Services
    and my choices were my fb and my blackberry email addy. I tried changing it to my email addy but still no today stuff
    11-24-09 01:55 AM
    Look at your calendar entries. What address do they have associated with them? Facebook, your email address, or something else? If something else, they will need to be moved to your email address.
    11-24-09 07:38 AM
    ugh. so i figured it out.
    I had one of those themes thats supposed to maximize your wallpaper by basically only having the time and small icon indicators at the bottom. And apparently right at the bottom of my screen even below the time and indicators was a tiiinyyy sliver of white that i didn't notice. Apparently its actually buttons i can click. So when i slide the sliver to the far left, my today came up. Dang it!!!

Anyone know how to remove facebook sync with my calender? I unchecked the box in my fb options and reset and whatever log in and out. I'm just tired of seeing all these bdays. Too poor for gifts!

I have a 9700 but im using a 9630 theme.
    11-24-09 05:07 PM
    Thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD