HI there, to make my question as short as possible:

I have a Pearl, doesn't connect to PC, no internet. My brother is letting me use his Curve to transfer a theme to my Pearl. Now basically, i need to know how and where to transfer the Pearl theme to (while the curve is plugged in, and the pearl's micro sd is in it) then remove the SD card and put the SD card it in the pearl, then locate the theme.

When i open the folders for the micro SD card on the computer,(while in the curve) i see no folder for apps or themes. I transfer the alx and cod file into every folder there but i can't find it when i put the micro sd back in my pearl

The next thing ive tried was installing it as an app thru BB manager, it said it transferred ok, but i cant find it on the micro sd card (do they go right to the curves own memory maybe??)

Any help would be very appreciated, i hope you can understand what i am trying to say. thanks!
    07-05-10 04:40 PM
    It won't work that way. If you want to transfer it via a memory card, you need to export the theme for OTA, and load all of the files just onto the memory card, doesn't matter where. You would then put the card back in your Pearl, and then explore it. You would find the theme, and then install it that way.
    07-05-10 08:01 PM
    I can do it for you monday if you email me the cod and alx file.
    My email is kylereynaert@gmail.com
    I will also provide a quick step by step guide on how to get it installed in the email

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD