Hey. I'm not a computer whiz but.. I love doing art so making themes look fun to me. Would love to make themes for my hobby. I downloaded plazmic 4.5 and I need step by step instructions on how to make a theme( customs- any pictures, icons that I find from different sites and pictures/icons that's from sample folders under plazmic). Sorry if I ask you to treat me like I'm a child but.. I'm very visual person so I need to see the instruction on how to do this.

Thanks!

Amy
    12-22-08 08:18 PM
    I've found that the help .pdf that came with the program helps out a ton. I used it and quickly figured out how to do almost everything.
    01-01-09 08:47 PM
    Hey. I'm not a computer whiz but.. I love doing art so making themes look fun to me. Would love to make themes for my hobby. I downloaded plazmic 4.5 and I need step by step instructions on how to make a theme( customs- any pictures, icons that I find from different sites and pictures/icons that's from sample folders under plazmic). Sorry if I ask you to treat me like I'm a child but.. I'm very visual person so I need to see the instruction on how to do this.

Thanks!

Amy
    There are alot of places online to find good theme making goodies, here is a link to a thread about building themes with links to download Plazmic Theme Builder 4.6 and the latest BlackBerry Device Simulators and a link to download alot of original BlackBerry icons.

Tim

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/how...9/#post1003386

Blackberry Icons | eOnline Now
    01-02-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD