ok so i was looking for themes, and i came across one i liked, but for the life of me i can't remember where i saw it tho... all i can really remember were the icons kinda looked like "tube-like" neon lights and were different colors...i searched here, bplay and pinstack....i tried to retrace my steps with no luck...i know it's gunna be hard, but does anyone have a clue what it was?
    07-25-08 12:44 AM
    I think you're talking about the 9000 themes. Do a search for that and see what comes up.
    07-25-08 01:00 AM
    I think you're talking about the 9000 themes. Do a search for that and see what comes up.
    yeah that wasn't it...although the icons were sort of like that...but they again were each different colors from what i remember...but i know it wasn't a 9000 theme to the best of my knowledge...this is gunna drive me nuts
    07-25-08 01:04 AM
    Its gemblock.com. I have this theme. Awesome!!!
    07-25-08 11:44 AM
    its called the neon theme! And focused was right, its on gemblock.com under themes!
    07-25-08 11:49 AM
    yeah that still wasn't it...but that ones cool...i've never been on gemblock before...the more i think about it, i think i may have been thinking about the "reflex color" theme off of bplay...i'll have to really retrace my steps again...thanks tho so far for all your help
    07-25-08 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD