When you find a theme that gets rave reviews and you look at it on the computer you never really get a perfect idea of how it's going to work out!! Well I bought the Crossbar Theme and it is really neat, but, the picture used in it for the background I don't like at all and need to know if it is possible to change it?? I've only had a BB for 3 months and I read as much as I can about stuff so I just have to ask about this one. I look forward to some help, thank you. -Boomer
    07-27-08 02:32 PM
    Just search for wallpapers, find one (or several) that you like, then put it on your BB. Then you can go to that pic on the BB, hit menu, set as background image.
    07-27-08 02:33 PM
    Hi

go have a look in the crackberry wallpaper gallery for some you might like, there are tons.

The gallery also has a crackberry wallpaper maker tool where you can turn your own pictures into wallpaper
    07-27-08 02:40 PM
    Also a HUGE selection here -

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sha...lpapers-32609/
    07-27-08 02:41 PM
    Just search for wallpapers, find one (or several) that you like, then put it on your BB. Then you can go to that pic on the BB, hit menu, set as background image.
    I thought that was how it is supposed to work but with Crossbar it still maintained it's origional picture/design on top of what I had chosen and looked putrid!!! I will try again and post here what happens. - Thank you all for your help so far -Boomer
    07-27-08 04:03 PM
    I thought that was how it is supposed to work but with Crossbar it still maintained it's original picture/design on top of what I had chosen and looked putrid!!! I will try again and post here what happens. - Thank you all for your help so far -Boomer
    Oookayyyy....

I tried it all again and I want to thank you all, it has worked fine. I realize now that when you change the theme it resets everything and you have to reselect your wallpaper also.

Thank you all for helping out this old fart (hey, I'm over 50 and moved on up to a BB8820)

-Boomer
    07-27-08 04:19 PM
    Oookayyyy....

I tried it all again and I want to thank you all, it has worked fine. I realize now that when you change the theme it resets everything and you have to reselect your wallpaper also.

Thank you all for helping out this old fart (hey, I'm over 50 and moved on up to a BB8820)

-Boomer
    P.S. "Crossbar" IS a really great Theme!
    07-27-08 04:33 PM
    Glad it worked out.
    07-27-08 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD