Hey everyone, I have one question and i've searched everywhere and have not been able to figure it out.

Ive been making my own animated theme using Plazmic Composer and I wish to add a button that launched a third party app to the homescreen, ive tried everything and nothing works. The apps i want to add are WeatherEye and Windows Live Messenger.

When adding the button it asks you what you want to launch, i click Third Party Application and it gives me a box to type in the name of the application. No matter what name i put in, it doesnt launch anything on my phone.

Can someone please help me with this? I apologize if my question is kind of confusing.
    05-30-09 12:42 PM
    I think it depends on the application on what the developer makes it, I know with Quick Launch the developer said to just put in "Quick Launch" and it works, have you tried "Weather Eye" with separate words and a space?
    05-31-09 04:26 PM
    How do I actually get the composer file into the plazmic .thm file? I figured out how to setup the hotkey in composer (to have spacebar open quick launch) but I'm not sure how I am supposed to import that file into plazmic. I tried exporting it as a .svg but when I import the file into plazmic it give me the error unable to import interactivity. Am I supposed to save the hotkey as a different file type? I google quite a bit but there isn't much in the way of theme development support. Any suggestions on how I can make Quick Launch open when the space bar is pressed would be greatly appreciated.
    10-17-09 10:35 AM