ok so the themes by Natemz are unbelievable! the only problem im having is that i cant use my browser. i keep getting this error: Uncaught exception java.lang.illegalargumentException...its really annoying and i love the themes but i cant use them if my browser doesnt work! please Help!! ive done countless battery pulls and it doesnt do any good
    07-22-10 11:51 PM
    i am assuming after install you did a batter pull? Then after that, the only other think I can think of is a setting in the theme area. For example maybe you have something set in the theme that is not supported by it? Like weather Icon, etc. Maybe you need to do a wipe of the device and re-install one by one starting with the theme. Which basically means wipe it. re-install os and make sure nothing else besides the core apps install back. Then pull battery, then install just theme, then pull battery. Then you'll figure out which app is "screwing" with ay.
    07-23-10 12:13 AM
    nope, i know exactly whats causing the problem, i went through this as well, took me a while to figure out, i even did back ups and all the good stuff....... whats causing this error is that you either changed your Font size or settings, you should just leave font size to 10, and at normal, dont use BOLD, ITALIC or that other stuff... then do a batter pull, and you should be good.
    07-23-10 01:28 AM
    This happened to me recently. Use the theme the phone came with, the browser should then work. Delete your custom theme and reinstall it and use it again. Should be fine.
    07-23-10 01:48 AM
    Genaro201 thank you so much! It worked like a charm! I'm gettin some multiple icons now however...I'm assuming I just hide those?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 12:04 PM
    Also...is there any way to custimize the bottom 8 dock icons on the bbpro v5? Thanks again

07-23-10 12:43 PM
    Also...is there any way to custimize the bottom 8 dock icons on the bbpro v5? Thanks again

Yes they are all customizable
    07-23-10 01:18 PM
    I miss Nates themes I think he went android because I don't see him around anymore. His themes were/are my favorite. Still using the pro v5 cause I can't find anything I like more.

Weird with the font issue, mines been fine with 9pt bold

07-23-10 01:46 PM
    How do I customize the bottom dock? It doesn't show in the main menu?

07-23-10 01:46 PM
    It probably uses the app icon order on your app screen.
    07-23-10 01:49 PM
    You have to reorganize the icons on you menu screen most themes are like this

07-23-10 01:50 PM
    It probably uses the app icon order on your app screen.
    papped's right
    07-23-10 02:02 PM
    I miss Nates themes I think he went android because I don't see him around anymore. His themes were/are my favorite. Still using the pro v5 cause I can't find anything I like more.

He did go Android but I have a feeling he'll be back when OS6 comes out I to cant find anything better than the prov 5
    07-23-10 02:04 PM
    I know that's usually the case, but on the bottom row of 8 I'm gettin double icons and they don't correspond in the main menu.

07-23-10 04:06 PM
    So you just see multiples of the same icons?

That usually implies a theme problem. Composer is a buggy POS and if you duplicate buttons and then export, sometimes it stupidly makes each icon display copies of the same application rather than actually following the device application order...
    07-23-10 04:12 PM
    Ah I see. Ok thanks ill switch then

07-23-10 04:19 PM

Nate fully converted to Android (he's got a Droid X now) and has been looking to sell his Storm 2 for quite some time now.

He did make awesome themes. He'll be missed in the BlackBerry community for sure.
    07-23-10 05:09 PM
    Nate fully converted to Android (he's got a Droid X now) and has been looking to sell his Storm 2 for quite some time now.

He did make awesome themes. He'll be missed in the BlackBerry community for sure.
    Hmm, guess I have to follow.... just kidding. Well, actually, I am considering going Andriod next, but haven't researched enough. Nothing against RIM. I love my Bold
    07-24-10 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD