Hello, i made a Theme for my 8800... I want to know how i can share it? Its going to take me awhile to totally finish it, but i'd like to put up a Beta version of my theme so people can criticize it so i can hopefully end up with a final version of the theme that everyone likes! So far i think its looking friggen awesome!

I'd show a screenshot but im at work, i'd need a screenshot program that i can put on the blackberry and then email myself the picture. Its a silver theme, lots of grey and some shiny silver stuff
    06-22-08 01:31 PM
    Can't wait to see it.
    06-22-08 02:13 PM
    When I can see it, let me know.
    06-22-08 02:16 PM
    If i can find an OTA Screenshot app, it'll be up soon after i find it, but if i cant, it'll be later tonight. Its 12:30PM right now (PST), i get home around 8:30PM, thats when i'll install something on my comp and get some screenshots. Theres a lot of work left to do, but its looking pretty good i think, im gonna make it more shiny
    06-22-08 02:28 PM
    Ok, keep in mind i consider it a beta, there's a TUN of things i wanna do to this, some things i wanna fix, and redo, and i have some things in as placeholders as well until i make my own, like the battery meter, and im gonna remake the Signal meter.. Then there's some issues you'll notice pretty quick like on the SMS screen, there's a white bar on the bottom, i need to figure out how to get rid of that, im gonna make all my own icons and everything. But if anyone wants to use and put in suggestions, then i'll post up a beta of this theme and i'll glady take the criticism and suggestions

Also if anyone wants to use it as beta, lemme know how to get this on here as an OTA file and whatever else, currently its for the 8800 only, when its done i'll make it for others if anyone is interested.
    06-22-08 10:33 PM
    83xx curve??? it looks great, fyi
    09-26-08 12:53 PM
    Well done Pmad, it looks really good.
    09-26-08 12:58 PM
    Yes that does look good get it for the.
    09-26-08 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD