09-29-08 09:27 PM
50 12
tools
    If by changing icons you mean you want to have the apps of your choice display on the bottom dock - then yes, you CAN do that. I'm telling you - this theme is amazing. As I said in a previous post, I have Viigo on there and they the icons are ordered in the way I want them. The first five apps in your apps screen show up in your bottom dock.
    No...Way!!!
    Wow....I think I'm about to purchase my first theme.
    This is one kick-**** theme...I can't deny that.

:drool:
    Dm
    08-06-08 01:16 PM
    hmm what gives...i went on bplay lastnight to purchase this theme....but when i forward the dl link to my phone, it kept coming up that it cannot find the file...then i manually typed in the web addy and it says that "this purchase has expired"....y can't i download it anymore...i just bought the thing
    08-06-08 10:33 PM
    hmm what gives...i went on bplay lastnight to purchase this theme....but when i forward the dl link to my phone, it kept coming up that it cannot find the file...then i manually typed in the web addy and it says that "this purchase has expired"....y can't i download it anymore...i just bought the thing
    Same thing happened to me today. I bought the theme online from my blackberry and they mailed me the links to my blackberry, but when I click the link to download it's telling me to "Please visit the site from my blackberry device".

What gives?

Edit: I posted about it here on Bplay's forum section: http://forums.crackberry.com/f90/the...-issues-59514/
    Last edited by AClayeJ; 08-07-08 at 03:35 PM.
    08-07-08 02:48 PM
    Hope the issues work out for you guys. Trust me its worth it
    08-07-08 06:14 PM
    Same thing happened to me today. I bought the theme online from my blackberry and they mailed me the links to my blackberry, but when I click the link to download it's telling me to "Please visit the site from my blackberry device".

What gives?

Edit: I posted about it here on Bplay's forum section: http://forums.crackberry.com/f90/the...-issues-59514/
    i figured it out...forward the link to your phone....then what i did was highlighted the link, copied it, opened a random sms message and pasted the link in there....what you have to do is manually write the last part of the link as such, Reflex_Today_Plus.jad what the problem is, is that the underlining of the "link" is screwing with underscoring (_) of the title...once you rewrite it, you click "get link"....it worked for me this morning
    08-07-08 11:06 PM
    i figured it out...forward the link to your phone....then what i did was highlighted the link, copied it, opened a random sms message and pasted the link in there....what you have to do is manually write the last part of the link as such, Reflex_Today_Plus.jad what the problem is, is that the underlining of the "link" is screwing with underscoring (_) of the title...once you rewrite it, you click "get link"....it worked for me this morning
    Thank You!!!
    08-08-08 12:44 AM
    Thanks for helping out man, I got it working though.

Http://forums.crackberry.com/f90/the...-issues-59514/

I had my BB browser's emulation set wrong. I had it set to IE Mobile instead of the default blackberry browser setting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 06:04 AM
    Great Theme..my first theme purchase
    08-08-08 09:25 AM
    ^Ditto. Although, I still think I like the free Precision one better. Has anyone experienced e-mail problems with this theme? I have 4 e-mail addresses that go to my BB, but after changing to this theme, 2 of them (one Hotmail) are not working...
    08-08-08 09:48 AM
    Resend service books?

Dm
    08-08-08 11:09 AM
    I just bought this theme last night and love it. It looks awesome with the background I have on it too. The wallpaper is called subnet and I got it from the cb website I believe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 01:24 PM
    Here's mine with a carbon fiber background

09-04-08 04:43 PM
    ^Ditto. Although, I still think I like the free Precision one better. Has anyone experienced e-mail problems with this theme? I have 4 e-mail addresses that go to my BB, but after changing to this theme, 2 of them (one Hotmail) are not working...
    Could just be a coincidence, I know with hotmail on bis you have to log into the BIS website every 30 or 60 days and reset up the username and password or your email will stop being delivered. You might give that a try.
    09-04-08 05:03 PM
    Thanks for the code!
    09-06-08 07:09 AM
    Great tip for this theme, I love it, but unfortunately I made the mistake to change my wallpaper to a lighter color, and then I resent the carbon fiber, but I still don't like it as much as I like the wallpaper featured on the display for the reflex theme. Does anyone know how to get it back?
    09-18-08 01:19 PM
    Great tip for this theme, I love it, but unfortunately I made the mistake to change my wallpaper to a lighter color, and then I resent the carbon fiber, but I still don't like it as much as I like the wallpaper featured on the display for the reflex theme. Does anyone know how to get it back?
    Go into your Media folder and open up any picture - then press the Menu button and select "Reset home screen"
    09-20-08 05:50 PM
    I bought this for the 8330 but on the DL link it showed 8800 is that OK?
    09-21-08 05:21 PM
    it looks good, but i love the crossbar theme
    09-23-08 12:51 AM
    Here's mine with a carbon fiber background

Does this theme show the percent number on the battery indicator all the time? That is one thing that I really must have on a theme, but I really like the looks of this one, so I hope that it does.
    09-23-08 11:22 PM
    Does this theme show the percent number on the battery indicator all the time? That is one thing that I really must have on a theme, but I really like the looks of this one, so I hope that it does.
    It does show it all the time. However, it goes down in decrements of 10%, so right after you charge it shows 100%, but after a little use it shows 90%, even if its 98% - but thats not a big deal as it will stay at 90% till it goes below into the 80s
    09-23-08 11:53 PM
    It does show it all the time. However, it goes down in decrements of 10%, so right after you charge it shows 100%, but after a little use it shows 90%, even if its 98% - but thats not a big deal as it will stay at 90% till it goes below into the 80s
    Thanks, I just DL it, and it looks really great! I appreciate the tip on this one!
    09-24-08 12:09 AM
    Help I downloaded the themes and I have the Zen and basic today theme but I still don't see them on the themes. I very upset because I paid for them and they're not working very frustrating!
    09-27-08 10:34 PM
    OK very frustrating I even downloaded again my OS and did the whole process and nothing. Now I'm ticked off because not even my old themes show up.... grrrrrr Please I need help from the gods of BB
    09-28-08 08:44 AM
    I am so bummed! I totaly like that theme so I went to BPlay and downloaded what I thought was the same, Reflex 2.0 Today Plus but it's totally different and I hate it. The home screen font a very light purple so it's hard to read on any color except all black or white so you're limited on wallpaper. I tried the carbon fiber wallpaper and couldn't read anything unless it's highlighted. The top bar is also different, not as cool as the one shown in this thread. I cannot find any other Reflex themes so where did you all get yours?
    09-29-08 09:23 PM
    Nevermind...durrr...I found it on BPlay. The lesson now kids is to pay close attention to what you're seeing and reading. This was a $6 mistake
    09-29-08 09:27 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD