09-29-08 10:27 PM
50 12
tools
    Reflex Today Plus by bplay.com - using it with 4.5.0.69 and no problems so far!

The bottom dock "auto-hides" itself when you scroll up to Calendar, Messages or Phone log.

If you are thinking of buying your first theme, then this is definitely a valid candidate along with Flowberry and Crossbar by bplay.

Using it along with the free Carbon Fiber wallpaper. The theme's top blue overlay looks soo amazing with it!
    Carbon fiber | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by sim_plic_i_ty; 08-04-08 at 02:50 PM.
    08-04-08 11:53 AM
    Wow, that is slick.

Dm
    08-04-08 02:15 PM
    That looks sweet man.
    08-04-08 02:19 PM
    Nice find!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 02:25 PM
    That does look nice! it looks like I have to get this for my next theme.
    08-04-08 02:43 PM
    That theme is a solid premium theme!!

bplay offers some nice work...
    08-04-08 02:48 PM
    I found this code for bplay which gives you 10% off.

Unfortunately, I found it AFTER i had purchased mine - but I have tried it on their site and it seems to work.

Just enter in "MCA" where it asks for a promo code.
    08-04-08 02:50 PM
    Explorer is a great theme too.
    08-04-08 02:59 PM
    I found this code for bplay which gives you 10% off.

Unfortunately, I found it AFTER i had purchased mine - but I have tried it on their site and it seems to work.

Just enter in "MCA" where it asks for a promo code.
    I appreciate the code, Thanks...
    08-04-08 03:00 PM
    I almost bought that one the other day, but got crossbar instead. Crossbar is nice. It has a few of the today theme features like calendar appointments that show up on main screen, and missed call.
    08-04-08 03:19 PM
    I almost bought that one the other day, but got crossbar instead. Crossbar is nice. It has a few of the today theme features like calendar appointments that show up on main screen, and missed call.
    Crossbar looks amazing too. My cousin just got it and I can tell a lot of work was put into it.

I actually had a real hard time deciding between these 2 and flowberry.
    08-04-08 05:41 PM
    Crossbar looks amazing too. My cousin just got it and I can tell a lot of work was put into it.

I actually had a real hard time deciding between these 2 and flowberry.
    Just got the Crossbar and the Flowberry! I could not make up my mind either, it is only money! Thanks for the discount code listed above simplicity!
    08-04-08 06:07 PM
    Looks nice. B-Play write up says that the apps in the bottom dock are customizable....is this true?

They made some other statements about other themes that didn't hold true according to other CB members.
    08-04-08 06:15 PM
    Looks nice. B-Play write up says that the apps in the bottom dock are customizable....is this true?

They made some other statements about other themes that didn't hold true according to other CB members.
    Yes they are. The first 5 apps in your application menu show up on the bottom dock. However, here's a little thing I noticed. You see how on the bottom dock, the middle icon has the small arrow and raised gray area above it? Those 2 things do not move with your selection - just the blue underlay does.

I don't mind it at all. I actually have the Viigo icon right there in the middle. So it looks kinda cool having 2 smaller white icons on either side with a bigger circular one in the middle.
    08-04-08 06:31 PM
    Just got the Crossbar and the Flowberry! I could not make up my mind either, it is only money! Thanks for the discount code listed above simplicity!
    I was gonna buy 2 too, but then I thought I'd have a harder time deciding which theme to stick with. Sooo, I just bought one to try and "limit" my options.

Watch me buy the other 2 within the next week
    08-04-08 06:33 PM
    Cool, thanks for the info. I may have to buy it
    08-04-08 07:00 PM
    Theme looks nice. I bought the original reflex theme a while back. Still have it and loved it. Guess I need this new one. I also like the crossbar one too, but the clock seems a little too small for me.

08-05-08 07:11 AM
    I bought this theme from bplay last night. After I install it and pull the battery, its not in my theme list. When I go to the applications list, its there, but I cannot activate it. I go to themes under options and it is not there. Somebody help..... Please and thank you.

08-05-08 11:59 AM
    Can anyone help??

08-05-08 06:39 PM
    You need your default BB dimension Themes(at least the today and zen ones) installed on yor BB for this one to work.
    08-05-08 06:45 PM
    You need your default BB dimension Themes(at least the today and zen ones) installed on yor BB for this one to work.
    +1. Did you delete those themes from your BB as a way of clearing up memory? If so, you need to put them back.
    08-05-08 08:15 PM
    Too bad you can't change the icons on the dock. That's the part that sucks.
    08-05-08 08:28 PM
    Too bad you can't change the icons on the dock. That's the part that sucks.
    If by changing icons you mean you want to have the apps of your choice display on the bottom dock - then yes, you CAN do that. I'm telling you - this theme is amazing. As I said in a previous post, I have Viigo on there and they the icons are ordered in the way I want them. The first five apps in your apps screen show up in your bottom dock.
    08-05-08 09:17 PM
    Ok so when I downloaded the dimension today plus theme it took the place of my regular dimension today theme. Is there an OTA download of the original dimension today theme?

08-05-08 09:35 PM
    Is it possible to download the original theme OTA?

08-06-08 01:53 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD