11-07-08 06:41 PM
38 12
tools

And to the comment about the Calender/SMS on the main screen is a easy change all you have to do is ask...
    so all I have to do is say 'pretty please Collins can you throw together a today theme that has sms on the main screen instead of 'call log' like the one that comes preloaded onto my blackberry?'
    11-06-08 04:39 PM
    messages, sms, and 'today' calendar would be AWESOME!
    11-06-08 04:41 PM
    messages, sms, and 'today' calendar would be AWESOME!
    Like this?

Go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/free-8300-theme-60429/
    This is my favorite Today theme customized by Trimax for a small donation!
    11-06-08 04:57 PM
    I like this and would use it but I cannot seem to get the today link for my 4.2 to work properly. Any suggestions? Thanks
    11-06-08 10:31 PM
    tried again but cannot get the link.
    11-06-08 10:46 PM
    Someone said if you ask the developers nicely it is easy to just add the calendar to the main screen. So Purrrrty please can some of you do this change? Some want money and I can understand that and others will just do it out of kindness. Thanks all....
    11-06-08 10:50 PM
    Does anyone know of any today themes with a bottom dock and calendar only? I'm currently running 4.5 on my Pearl.
    11-07-08 01:10 PM
    I will keep my eye out for one for you.
    11-07-08 03:52 PM
    Does anyone know of any today themes with a bottom dock and calendar only? I'm currently running 4.5 on my Pearl.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/gro...s-theme-73737/ (OS 4.5 only)...the 'Plus' style has user customizable bottom zen/dock icons and 4-entry Calendar 'Today' section, has user customizable message list fonts and is 'wallpaper friendly'...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/les...s-4-5-a-86709/...the 'Plus' style has the same features mentioned above. Here's some preview images of the Violet and Bleu themes:

>>
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 11-14-08 at 05:13 PM.
    11-07-08 04:57 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/gro...s-theme-73737/ (OS 4.5 only)...the 'Plus' style has user customizable bottom zen/dock icons and 4-entry Calendar 'Today' section, has user customizable message list fonts and is 'wallpaper friendly'...

LOVE the theme. wish it was compat with 4.2!!
    11-07-08 05:19 PM
    Groovy Lights Theme (OS 4.5 only)...the 'Plus' style has user customizable bottom zen/dock icons and 4-entry Calendar 'Today' section, has user customizable message list fonts and is 'wallpaper friendly'...
    That's a fantastic theme. However, the only thing holding me back is the font size of the calendar text. I was looking for something a bit smaller, and a highlighting graphic that doesn't take up the width of the screen.

Thank you all the same for bringing that to my attention. You've got some nice themes on your site.
    11-07-08 05:47 PM
    That's a fantastic theme. However, the only thing holding me back is the font size of the calendar text. I was looking for something a bit smaller, and a highlighting graphic that doesn't take up the width of the screen.

Thank you all the same for bringing that to my attention. You've got some nice themes on your site.
    Thanks! And for what it's worth, the highlight graphic is transparent. As for the size of the Calendar text, I went with a 'heavier' font in order to make it more visible when using different WPs.

Thank you again for the kind remarks about my themes, Cheers.
    11-07-08 06:14 PM
    As for the size of the Calendar text, I went with a 'heavier' font in order to make it more visible when using different WPs.
    That makes complete sense. I tend to use dark wallpapers, so the lighter fonts tend to stick out just as well. Depending upon the outcome of The Great Theme Hunt of 2008, I may come back to your theme. On my behalf, there has to be room for compromise. I can't be too picky, otherwise I should take the time to make my own themes.

Thank you again for the kind remarks about my themes, Cheers.
    Gladly.

I will keep my eye out for one for you.
    BTW, thank you so much.
    Last edited by dbrits; 11-07-08 at 06:51 PM.
    11-07-08 06:41 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD