Well I went ahead and created a Zen version of my Minimal Blue theme. I hope you enjoy it!

Download Here
    07-27-08 02:16 AM
    Love the icons!!!!
    07-27-08 02:19 AM
    Thanks! I spent several hours creating them the other day, I hope they are intuitive enough.
    07-27-08 02:20 AM
    The icons look great! I don't consider it a real custom theme unless someone takes the time to make their own icons. (at least some of them) Most folks change a few fonts and drop in a background and wham!
    07-27-08 10:15 AM
    Very cool theme! Is there an L version next?
    07-27-08 11:13 AM
    @ daniel.black - Thanks! I wanted to make it as custom as possible, everything that could be changed was changed. Is it just me or can you not change some aspects of the themes with Plazmic, such as the Bluetooth and GPS active icons.

@ Boomh4u3r - Maybe, we will have to see how ambitious I am.
    07-27-08 12:29 PM
    Very nice! Downloading Now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 12:32 PM
    @ daniel.black - Thanks! I wanted to make it as custom as possible, everything that could be changed was changed. Is it just me or can you not change some aspects of the themes with Plazmic, such as the Bluetooth and GPS active icons.

@ Boomh4u3r - Maybe, we will have to see how ambitious I am.
    Its my understanding that Plazmic does offer limitations. Why, I dont know. Very nice job on the theme. I'd also be interested in an L version.
    07-27-08 12:35 PM
    Its my understanding that Plazmic does offer limitations. Why, I dont know. Very nice job on the theme. I'd also be interested in an L version.
    That is disappointing, those few icons are the only things that bug me about this theme.
    07-27-08 12:39 PM
    Wow, nice work there. I absolutely love the icons.

I'd love to make one one with those icons, OEM call screen, centered time in 35+ point above the date and a red smoke bold background, I'd be smiling. That's what I'm working one actually.

Great work for sure. I like it.
    07-27-08 12:45 PM
    Wow, nice work there. I absolutely love the icons.

I'd love to make one one with those icons, OEM call screen, centered time in 35+ point above the date and a red smoke bold background, I'd be smiling. That's what I'm working one actually.

Great work for sure. I like it.
    Well this was my first crack at making a theme, hopefully I can learn something from all the great feedback that I have received and make some improvements on my next one.
    07-27-08 12:51 PM
    Well, you did a VERY good job on the application icons. I'd never figure it was your first time. Very nice.
    07-27-08 12:57 PM
    Have you tried to find the icons in the plazmic folders and tryied to modify them in gimp/photoshop?

Save the originals in a different location and replace with modified versions for the theme?

Just an idea I haven't been brave enough to try myself.
    07-27-08 01:57 PM
    Have you tried to find the icons in the plazmic folders and tryied to modify them in gimp/photoshop?

Save the originals in a different location and replace with modified versions for the theme?

Just an idea I haven't been brave enough to try myself.
    I will check to see if I can find them buried in there some where, good idea, thanks!
    07-27-08 03:27 PM
    Jonecat - I absolutely love the theme, and thank you very much for it, inasmuch as I remember that you don't much care for Zen themes.

Would it be possible for you to add an icon to the main page, up at the top left, for the profile? If you could do this, I promise to dance at your wedding!
    07-27-08 05:05 PM
    Theme is wicked sick...Thank You!
    07-28-08 05:29 AM
    D@mn@tion; I mean top RIGHT for the profile icon!!!!

Pretty please?
    07-28-08 08:17 AM
    D@mn@tion; I mean top RIGHT for the profile icon!!!!

Pretty please?
    I will see if I can fit it in somehow. I will try to get an update done today if possible. Any other feature requests on the theme before I put a new rev up?
    07-28-08 09:55 AM
    A TodayPlus version would be the bomb!!!
    07-28-08 12:06 PM
    I have updated the theme to include the profile icon in the banner. I have not updated the screenshots yet.
    07-28-08 01:00 PM
    Jonecat, thank you VERY much! You have achieved perfection! I am very happy with the theme, and appreciate you creating it for those of us who like Zen themes.
    07-28-08 04:30 PM
    I'm with the others. Great job on the theme. I much prefer to "low key" themes. I'm with the others that want an "L" theme. I'm hooked on that theme layout and can't see myself using any other. Zen is cool. Bottom Zen too. L combines best of both.

Keep it up!
    07-28-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD