Well I decided I would give it a go on creating my own BlackBerry theme. This is an icon theme for BB OS 4.5+. I am calling it Minimal Blue. I really dont have any desire to create non icon themes unless there is a lot of need for it.

Do not try to install this theme unless you are running OS 4.5! So far I have only made one build, it is for the Curve (83XX). I have tested it on a Verizon 8330 running OS 4.50.51. That is the only model I currently have access to.

Requirements:
    BlackBerry Curve 83XX
    BlackBerry OS 4.5 or later
    A Need for a truly original theme

DISCLAIMER:
    I take no responsibility for this software if it wrecks your BlackBerry and turns it into a pile of molten ash. So user beware!

Download
    07-25-08 12:51 AM
    While I'm not a fan of Icons, I like the clean look and design. Good job.
    07-25-08 01:03 AM
    I am just curious, what makes this theme 4.5 only? I am liking it, and I will be getting my Curve within a few days but I'm not upgrading past the included 4.3 OS for a while because I don't want to risk ruining my new toy so fast
    07-25-08 01:59 AM
    Upgrading your OS will not ruin anything, but since you asked, the Plazmic software gives you the option to export for certain OSs. The default is for OS 4.5.
    07-25-08 02:18 AM
    Can you please do a version of this in Zen? Pretty please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 02:36 AM
    I may consider a Zen theme if enough people ask for it, but for now, I don't think so. I am not a big fan of the Zen themes.
    07-25-08 02:57 AM
    If you don't feel like making the Zen, email me the .thm file and I'll convert it for her.
    07-25-08 03:49 AM
    Oh man...the Zen L theme would be frakin sweet!

Pretty Please!
    07-25-08 04:17 AM
    I always knew there was a reason I liked you, Kronk! Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD